Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

just would like to point out a few things i learned whilst watching. - bot constantly walks to cave every few kills with or without cave mode selected,

runs past crabs repeatedly and then stands around. doesnt attack crabs waits for them to attack it. sure doesnt look like how i would attack the crabs :/

occasionally it would shake the screen/view which would be unnatural also.

Edited by aflsaints

just would like to point out a few things i learned whilst watching. - bot constantly walks to cave every few kills with or without cave mode selected,

runs past crabs repeatedly and then stands around. doesnt attack crabs waits for them to attack it. sure doesnt look like how i would attack the crabs :/

occasionally it would shake the screen/view which would be unnatural also.

Fixed. I just pushed another update which fixes the camera and reset region handler

• Like 1

Works terrible, he just walk around there and aggros a crab but wont hit it (mirror client) :s http://gyazo.com/26e9dc3aed682d216fb7f6d244ebecd5

Well, this could be due to a number of things, which gui settings? which client version? did you enable left-click only in your RS mouse settings?

Try enabling no options, just load inventory and start - the script works best that way

EDIT: in fact, a new update I made still hasn't been pushed yet, so once that arrives the script will be even better

Edited by Czar

Hmm, get rid of the bronze arrows maybe it will solve it tongue.png

it was working from 20-62 with the arrows equipped, it only happened this once, I'll take them off and if it happens again I'll letcha know! 

Other than this, this script has been working perfectly for me! Thanks Czar, will be purchasing more scripts from you Money-Mouth.png

Edited by Jalapeno28
  • Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Rock Crabs