Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

It's still using minimap walking even though I don't have it selected?

I only have hop worlds check marked in my settings.

Well it doesn't mean anything bad, it will use it sometimes when it can't find a crab whatsoever, however the main thing with the antiban is that if you use it all the time, it can raise a red flag. So unless it's minimap walking everywhere 24/7, then don't worry

Then you'll have to sacrifice a few junk items, cmon man it won't hurt lol. I'm adding a few features right now including special attacks and cannon support, I will add randomized walking so it will avoid the tiles with items, but that is still easy to get banned if you always step on a non-item tile all the time. I will change it around a little.

Version 2.3 eta ~1-2 hours

lol i bought vip because i thought i got every script for free but i just bought yours czar anyway i can get my 10 dollars back though for getting vip xD

VIP can be very useful - you can use the mirror client which boasts undetected botting (you are essentially invisible to jagex) the only problem is you can't bot too much (16+hrs/day) otherwise it gets risky.

Mirror client is VIP only though.

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Rock Crabs