Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

With walker 1 used (at least, i havent tested on others) when the script detects enough players to issue a server switch, it runs south to the town, opens up world switch, hovers around a bit and then tries to world hop. Problem is, that if I've been in combat for the last 10 seconds, it wont switch. It runs back to crabs and repeats itself if I get aggroed again.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I've tried setting it up with many different settings, but it always wants to jump between crabs before it even begins fighting one. It will move to aggro a crab, then once that crab engages it immediately runs to another crab, repeat, then another crab, never stopping to kill whats already been aggro'd. Using mirror mode btw

Set client to fixed mode it should work better, also make sure to use default osrs client when hooking both clients, and hook while logged out, then login manually and start script for optimal stability. In the meantime I will do some test runs and add an update if necessary ^^ :D 

• 2 weeks later...

Waterbirth isle is not supported unfortunately. It is a bit too difficult to code since it is a non-multi combat zone, and other players can easily mess with bots and report them, so it is unsafe to bot there.

@beirnej1 I do not understand what you're saying, please make a bug report so I know what to help with ^^ :D I will be doing some test runs. If using mirror mode, make sure you hook clients properly with default OSRS client.

Sand crabs is not supported with the Rock crabs script. This bot only fights rock crabs. I have another script which does sand crabs, but it is not a VIP script unfortunately. I will activate trials good luck :D

Ive been using this bot a lot lately! Its an absolutely phenomenal script and Ive been botting for around 16 hours a day, I went from 60 to 90 strength extremely fast. My only issue is that the bot has an extreme difficult time hopping worlds, most of the time it runs south if it wants to hop and then tries to hop to a different world while still being im combat, then the world hop fails and it runs back because the bot seems to think that the hopping was succesfull, sometimes it may happen that it runs back and gets hit by another crab, notices that the world is still full, and tries to hop again, this can get your bot stuck in the same walk pattern and may attract some attention from reporters. Other than that the bot it phenomenal and the only reason why I actually pay for vip <3

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...