Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

Testing atm, will update with a proggie soon. :) Seems smooth so far, clean and easy to work with.

Didn't remember to get a proggie screenshot but here are some things I remember; 
So script works great overall, got my pure 60-70 str with no ban (so far) 
Sometimes the script runs away from the crabs like aggro resetting too often? Not sure if it's suppose to do that.
I had my script running 130 mins on, then a 3 hour break each 130 mins. Took me about 15 hours from 60-70 str but was great since I left it on while I slept. :)
--------------------------------------------------
Overall, great script but take big breaks to avoid ban imo. 
---------------------------------------------------

Edit my pure got a 1 day ban after using this script, but still worth. Not sure if the break timer worked though, I never saw it break once. :3

Edited by Destrupt
Proggie
  • Like 1

I've used this script nearly every day for 10+ hours the last few weeks, but today it's seemingly glitchy/not working well at all. At first, it wouldn't load my inventory properly, then once I loaded it myself, it wouldn't start walking to crabs, so i helped a tad, and it started spam clicking to get to crabs. Finally, it is at crabs now, just standing there after fighting one, and walking away from it. I have had zero issues at all previous to this and it has honestly been the greatest script I've used thus far, hopefully issues are fixed soon. Thanks for the awesome script!

• Like 1

Used bot everything works allright, But stands IDLE when he killed 1 rock CRAB i dont know if im doing somthing wrong. But for me its not effective...

Getting real low EXP/H - Followed the guide and everything.. / Must I remove the script and readd it? hoping for a repsone the script looks ASWOME tho!!

Edited by kanker12345
  • Like 1

Mine seems to have been working again lately, just that day it stopped, not sure. But it was all lobsters and one cammy tab. Not sure why but it doesn’t always use the tab, typically doesn’t. Otherwise I have no gripes, love the script. Been averaging 44k exp/hr with 60 attack. Thank you for this boss ass script!

• Like 1