Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Czar said:

Ah man, how was your botting like? did you use breaks, did you bot too much, did you think you got reported in-game by players? Was it a perm ban or 2 day ban?

Perm ban saddly. I was botting 3hrs a day. 31att->50, 30str->50, 15def->43. Took me 3 days with a lot of breaks. Quite strange, because i was doing other stuff in the meantime. I don't think I was reported. Got Major macroing ban, and was using mirror mode.

Edited by gujarat6

10 minutes ago, gujarat6 said:

Perm ban saddly. I was botting 3hrs a day. 31att->50, 30str->50, 15def->43. Took me 3 days with a lot of breaks. Quite strange, because i was doing other stuff in the meantime. I don't think I was reported. Got Major macroing ban, and was using mirror mode.

Ah unfortunate :( I highly recommend botting on accounts that aren’t fresh accounts with little history/quests/achievements (forgive me if it isn’t a fresh account). Also, did you bot multiple accounts same time? Make sure to delete jagexcache if you plan on building a new account.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Got banned, after having this script for years i decided to start it back up again, bad idea. lost my main pure after only gaining one strength lvl. Was watching the whole time with only an hour and a half a day for two days, and no one there with me. lvl 74 99 range 97 magic 82 str 61 atk 2 def. Had the account for over six years, RIP