Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

@Asura If you have teleports, don't use the OSBot webwalker (the walking option window that pops up at the start of the script)

use the second walking option or third, I have provided 3 in case anything goes wrong, osbot's walker is not good with teleports :( Did you die from the unicorns or bears south? I assume it is one of the two, so just try the 2nd walking option and it should be perfectly fine after that :D

@EvilTwin anti-pattern is just a simple way to avoid setting patterns when botting, it is quite a broad term, but it's another form of antiban :D

• Like 1

2 day bans are manual bot busts from jmods, so you ignored my botting tips when I said to  bot in non-uk work hours to stay under the radar.

4 hours is far too short to get banned so you most likely got banned from previous botting (using another script perhaps? a free one I assume)

Although there may have just been a ban wave yesterday, I'm seeing many ban reports from other botting websites and other botting clients too (other scripters)

@asura kishin thanks man, glad to hear the script is working good :D

ok so i used my trail i loveeee the scirpt, was wondering if you take osgp? or am i going to have to sell it and buy it via paypal? let me know!

pm me as well if you do take rsgp! looking it buy it beofre i go to sleep! thanks!

we are not allowed to accept rsgp for scripts sad.png but there's an easy workaround: go to osbot market section, find a trusted seller and buy a script voucher, and the voucher can be used to purchase any scripts on osbot ^^ biggrin.png Link: http://osbot.org/forum/forum/227-vouchers/ takes 5-10 mins max

Nicee mannn thank u

good luck man wink.png

Edited by Czar

we are not allowed to accept rsgp for scripts sad.png but there's an easy workaround: go to osbot market section, find a trusted seller and buy a script voucher, and the voucher can be used to purchase any scripts on osbot ^^ biggrin.png Link: http://osbot.org/forum/forum/227-vouchers/ takes 5-10 mins max

good luck man wink.png

could i please get a trail on this if i like it ill buy right away!

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Rock Crabs