Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

The hop code is programmed to hop at the user's setting + 2, just in case anybody sets a low number. There used to be complaints about it because users were entering the wrong amount which made the bot keep hopping, so I had to add +2 to whatever the user inputs to the setup window.

I will most likely set it back to normal and just make a info dialogue to let users know how about the feature. (next update it will be be back to normal)

hmm, I can make it avoid looting them, next update coming up ^^ :D

As for logging out, it will only logout if you dc'ed or if you enabled afk mode and it takes too long, otherwise the script isn't programmed to log out unless you run out of arrows when ranging, or run out of food in bank :P

no i have loads of food in bank, i aint ranging i am using melee. brine sabre to be exact :P. but somehow yea its working now 9 hours and not a problem yet, :P 67 strength right now. its alright for now. but i had problems earlier, when i tired to leave it on overnight it just logged out somewhere in between half hour also i am gueessing.. but not totally sure :P. but seems to work czar <3 <3 

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Rock Crabs