Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

Unlucky sad.png

EDIT:

I've done over 40 hours of testing on an account with no weapon or nothing (obviously botlike) and I'm still not banned.. Maybe you used other scripts (FREE) ones too? :/

5dfd487a889ef7979caadb6bf861bd65.png

here's the current testing with rune pickaxe.. (botlike)

Edited by Czar

Unlucky sad.png

EDIT:

I've done over 40 hours of testing on an account with no weapon or nothing (obviously botlike) and I'm still not banned.. Maybe you used other scripts (FREE) ones too? :/

5dfd487a889ef7979caadb6bf861bd65.png

here's the current testing with rune pickaxe.. (botlike)

Here's the problem I'm having. The script rags other peoples crabs so badly that everyone just knows it's a bot.

• Like 1

@snowman I don't know what to say man sad.png In my other script I posted a nice way to avoid getting banned (which is how I got 3 99 stats), I will edit this post after biggrin.png

@Imperials did you make it aggressive? It only rags if you set it on aggressive mode tongue.png If not, confirm it and I will make changes ASAP.

I'm currently spending all my time in this script and investing my efforts heavily to ensure there are no issues. Please, if anybody has an issue just state the gui options and it will be fixed within 10 minutes. So far there are no issues with normal and with aggressive mode, east and west.

here's the quote:

The general rule: 

non-mirror = bot max 12 hours /day
mirror = bot max 18 hours /day

log out when there are livestreams, log out in update days (thursdays), don't login straight after an update, bot from 9-5 uk time (if you are truly paranoid), speak every once in a while to avoid being reported as a bot

and that is how to to not get banned. Botting is against rules though, so there is always a chance of ban

Edited by Czar

What seems to be the problem, state it with detail and it will be fixed (if there are any problems)

I will be doing a bond giveaway for this script, I have 25 bonds available for the giveaway and they will be given to users with progress reports over 10 hours biggrin.png

Great! Thanks Czar. 

Please check your PMs aswell. :)

• Like 1