Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

bought the script yesterday but it keeps messing up, sometimes itll run to the bank and just stand there and do nothing, the one time i came back to it and it was stuck between the bridge towards rellaka, a few time ive seen it just standing about doing nothing and the hop worlds feature is broke 

dont know how to upload pics so i put it on imgur

img http://imgur.com/kAuI9Kk

hxxLS.jpg

good job mate ty for the proggy

bought the script yesterday but it keeps messing up, sometimes itll run to the bank and just stand there and do nothing, the one time i came back to it and it was stuck between the bridge towards rellaka, a few time ive seen it just standing about doing nothing and the hop worlds feature is broke 

dont know how to upload pics so i put it on imgur

img http://imgur.com/kAuI9Kk

Make sure you are using the latest client, and if you are using mirror mode somehow (in another forum acc?) - then don't enable world hopping as it doesn't work on mirror client yet.

If you are up to date and using the normal client, tell me, and I will contact the devs so they can fix the client's worldhopper code.

Also, if it ever messes up, use minimap walking and don't enable any fancy options, and go to the east area, this is the optimal set-up for this script.

I bought this today, i'm using east crabs on mirror mode with mini map walking ticked. the bot runs perfect until

1. you run out of food and it runs south to bank and gets stuck at bridge with wolf nearby and just becomes inactive

or

2. you run out of food and it tabs to camelot, it then it opens the gate to the castle and just runs back and forth in there non stop

any ideas?

• Like 1

I bought this today, i'm using east crabs on mirror mode with mini map walking ticked. the bot runs perfect until

1. you run out of food and it runs south to bank and gets stuck at bridge with wolf nearby and just becomes inactive

or

2. you run out of food and it tabs to camelot, it then it opens the gate to the castle and just runs back and forth in there non stop

any ideas?

Both will be fixed in the next version

• Like 1