f2p ACCOUNT BANNED FAST

xanaxbarsus

i MADE A FREE TO PLAY ACCOUNT AND IT GOT TO 25 MINING AND LIKE 25 ATTACK WITH 4K FEATHER. I TRIED TO DO SOMETHING WITH AUTH SECURITY THAN I WENT BACK AND IT SAID YOU CANT DO THIS YOUR ACCOUNT IS BANNED. I WAS LIKE WOW THAT WAS FAST DIDNT MAKE A ACCOUNT MORE THAN 24 HOURS AGO. AND BOTTED LESS THAN 8HOURS

http://i.imgur.com/hDLbh8t.png

I got my WC and Mining to both 70+, but I went to areas where literally no one goes. Example: I was mining at Eagle's Peak where three coals are right next to each other, because no one goes all there to mine. Only reason someone would go there is for the Swan's Quest, but I picked a world that wasn't too full or just empty. Did it for about three days for 6 hours or more, and got nothing. 

Always bot where there won't be people around. Example is Red Chins are getting people banned, because so many people are there. Get the Frost Imp bot, which has little people using it because of the price; however, yet it can make 300k-1.3m.

I'm making 340k-360k max on Red Chins, but well over 80k an hour too. Since I'm at the level for Dragon Imps already. I'm just waiting for the preminum for this one to run out before getting the new one.

Moral of the story. Try and buy a script that's not free. Dream Fighter is probably my most used script, and that script is beyond beautiful. Eats food, fights, looks legit, and chances of getting banned would be less since it doesn't act like a bot "completely."