Quitting Smoking

Varc

How is it how has it been day by day and week by week?

Day to day for the most part has been no problem the urge only seems to come about when i get drunk. Still i have resisted though. I'm starting to smell the smoke on people now and it is very off putting, also food is actually starting to taste better as smoking as far as i am aware numbs your taste buds. All in all though it is going very well and i feel like when i get to a month i can officially say i have quit biggrin.png

Congrats man, it's a hard habit to break. Keep it up though man

Keep up the good work my dude!

Cigarettes aren't worth it.

Keep it up! biggrin.png

Proud of humans like you.

Great job.

Thanks for all of the support guys it means a lot!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm honestly very proud of you my friend.

As a Straight Edge person myself (no drugs, smoking or drinking) and with a lot of friends that do either of those things, I know how hard it is to stop smoking.

I'm really really really proud of you my friend and you've been promoted from Varcunt to Varc.

Respect my friend!

Now contact Mald

and i'm here like 670px-Smoke-a-Cigarette-Step-8.jpg

Don't play me like that, looks tasty but no i shall refrain from indulging in such things ;) 

now contact maldesto

btw good job mate

I did not see these, thanks mate <3

I'm honestly very proud of you my friend.

As a Straight Edge person myself (no drugs, smoking or drinking) and with a lot of friends that do either of those things, I know how hard it is to stop smoking.

I'm really really really proud of you my friend and you've been promoted from Varcunt to Varc.

Respect my friend!

Now contact Mald

Thanks mate didn't see this i guess it is time to contact his highness :mald: 

I made it 10 days last time and died the entire time, finally snapped and smoked one, and congrats m8 made me wnt to quit more!

ty brother

I got one of the vaporizers, or e-cigs, whatever you want to call them, and have had no desire to smoke a cigarette since. 

And Congratulations! xD

Thank you! Yeah i started with one of them but felt replacing one addiction with another wasn't the right way to go about it for me personally. Glad you have also given up ^_^

Thank you! Yeah i started with one of them but felt replacing one addiction with another wasn't the right way to go about it for me personally. Glad you have also given up happy.png

I really rarely use it, it's not really for the nicotine. In a weird way, I'm addicted to just having that burning feeling when you inhale. It calms me down somehow more than the nicotine itself.

I really rarely use it, it's not really for the nicotine. In a weird way, I'm addicted to just having that burning feeling when you inhale. It calms me down somehow more than the nicotine itself.

Yeah man half the addiction for me was sucking on something (Nothing sexual intended lol),