Khal AIO Fisher

Khaleesi

10 hours ago, StarCraftSniper said:

I am not noticing humanlike intervals, did they break?
As soon as fishing spots rotate the bot is instantly moving to them.

As soon as bot inventory fills up the bot INSTANTLY sprints to bank.
Just does not seem very human like.

I have the box checked in the settings.

What are you fishing btw? since you didn't include that.
Doesn't always happen, more like 70-80% of the time. Make sure to have it checked and you are good :)

9 hours ago, bullNbonez123 said:

any trail? cheers purchased few of your scripts

Enjoy!

Edited by Khaleesi

Any chance you could have a little look at the drift net fishing?

It will say "Interacting with net" but will hover over the net but not quite be on the right pixel and just idle unless you interact to fix it.

The other thing it will say "Chasing fish shoal" and will just constantly click the floor on the exact same tile looking very suspicious. 

Settings are all correct, I've used this for a while with no problems but recently started doing this.

Thank you for your incredible scripts <3

13 minutes ago, Spec 99 said:

Any chance you could have a little look at the drift net fishing?

It will say "Interacting with net" but will hover over the net but not quite be on the right pixel and just idle unless you interact to fix it.

The other thing it will say "Chasing fish shoal" and will just constantly click the floor on the exact same tile looking very suspicious. 

Settings are all correct, I've used this for a while with no problems but recently started doing this.

Thank you for your incredible scripts <3

It's something I can't change atm, it's a client issue with some broken hook and the devs are aware.
They said it would be fixed asap.

What exactly do you mean by this? when does it click the floor?
"The other thing it will say "Chasing fish shoal" and will just constantly click the floor on the exact same tile looking very suspicious."

@Khaleesi

FEATURE SUGGESTION:

Powerfish at Barbarian Fishing location with 1 click, starting at any location in the game.

(I know this feature is completely unnecessary and I also know that it would be completely fantastic because Barbarian Fishing is the most common training method after level 58 and it takes a couple extra minutes to remove your fishing supplies from the bank, travel to the location, then click through the powerfishing interface.)

7 hours ago, dotherobot said:

@Khaleesi

FEATURE SUGGESTION:

Powerfish at Barbarian Fishing location with 1 click, starting at any location in the game.

(I know this feature is completely unnecessary and I also know that it would be completely fantastic because Barbarian Fishing is the most common training method after level 58 and it takes a couple extra minutes to remove your fishing supplies from the bank, travel to the location, then click through the powerfishing interface.)

It will take fishing supplies itself, you just need to start wherever you wanna powerfish

9 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

It will take fishing supplies itself, you just need to start wherever you wanna powerfish

Interesting... I didn't know that the script will retrieve your fishing supplies from the bank when you activate the powerfishing feature. Thanks for letting me know. 👍 

I was thinking that the ability to set up powerfishing on your own is nice when you want to customize your fishing location, but that isn't really applicable to Barbarian Fishing since almost everyone does Barbarian Fishing in a single geographic location with a single set of equipment (barbarian rod and feathers). 

I don't have any complaints about the powerfishing feature itself though. It's gotten me great results. 🥳

• Khaleesi changed the title to Khal AIO Fisher