Khal AIO Fisher

Khaleesi

Couple issues. The UI screen cuts the lower parts of the settings page is not visible.

The other issue that I have seen is that when drift net fishing, it gets stuck at setting up the nets. It seems to try to click in the middle of the "Drift net anchors" to set up the nets, but it misclicks and fails to resolve the issue. One possible solution may be to have it select the rock formations on the ends of the "Drift net achors" input area.

All of this is in mirror mode.

Edited by kaleb3291

3 hours ago, kaleb3291 said:

Couple issues. The UI screen cuts the lower parts of the settings page is not visible.

The other issue that I have seen is that when drift net fishing, it gets stuck at setting up the nets. It seems to try to click in the middle of the "Drift net anchors" to set up the nets, but it misclicks and fails to resolve the issue. One possible solution may be to have it select the rock formations on the ends of the "Drift net achors" input area.

All of this is in mirror mode.

Send me a screenshot of the UI, there is no known issue about that.
Mirror is not great for drift net fishing or aerial fishing. mirror is slow and better for AFKable methods ^^

Interaction is client based and is not done in the script, so i can't control where it clicks on the object.

11 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Send me a screenshot of the UI, there is no known issue about that.
Mirror is not great for drift net fishing or aerial fishing. mirror is slow and better for AFKable methods ^^

Interaction is client based and is not done in the script, so i can't control where it clicks on the object.

Wuhnq9.jpg

The mirror mode problem is unfortunate. I have seemed to have a lower band rate while using it compared to the other method. 

Edited by kaleb3291

12 hours ago, kaleb3291 said:

Wuhnq9.jpg

The mirror mode problem is unfortunate. I have seemed to have a lower band rate while using it compared to the other method. 

You should set your monitor size to 100%, so the Gui isn't fucked :D

5 hours ago, kaleb3291 said:

I tried running it with the inject method and have found it is getting stuck at the same task as the mirror mode does.

Will take a look! 

• Khaleesi changed the title to Khal AIO Fisher