Khal AIO Fisher

Khaleesi

5 hours ago, zhev said:

is there a reason the bot drops bluegill fish when aerial fishing? i have a knife and around 400 fish chunks and it drops the fish. seems more like a bot when it just drops the fish rather than chopping them up

It only chops them up when it's almost out of chunks, no need to have 1000's in your inventory right?

• 2 weeks later...

Bought your  wood cutting, tempoross, and mining scripts. The scripts have been great so far and I wanted to try another user's script for fishing but, when I used it his options were so limited. So I just bought your fishing script and I'm running it, and it runs flawlessly and has bettter ui/options. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Whysoasiany said:

Bought your  wood cutting, tempoross, and mining scripts. The scripts have been great so far and I wanted to try another user's script for fishing but, when I used it his options were so limited. So I just bought your fishing script and I'm running it, and it runs flawlessly and has bettter ui/options. 

Glad to hear! if you have suggestions let me know :)

Hey Khal, any chance this script will or currently has support for spirit flakes from Tempoross? Would love to be able to burn the 10k flakes I have. 

UPDATE: I guess there's no setting but the bot seems to know not to bank the spirit flakes lol. Thanks Khal! Working great as do all your scripts. I think I own almost all of them lmaoo

Edited by pooplet

6 hours ago, pooplet said:

Hey Khal, any chance this script will or currently has support for spirit flakes from Tempoross? Would love to be able to burn the 10k flakes I have. 

UPDATE: I guess there's no setting but the bot seems to know not to bank the spirit flakes lol. Thanks Khal! Working great as do all your scripts. I think I own almost all of them lmaoo

Ya if you start with the flakes in your inventory it won't bank them :D

• Khaleesi changed the title to Khal AIO Fisher