Khal AIO Fisher

Khaleesi

THe drift net fishing isnt working properly for me. i use both injection and mirror mode and in both caes it does the same thing.

whenever my nets are full it does click it to empty it and bank my fish but it cannot click the correct spot to place nets for me. when i move my screen a little bit it does use the correct spot but then i have to baby sit it.

sometimes it does place them but when i leave it for like 5 min it stands still

could u check this out plz.

4 hours ago, dutchblesss said:

THe drift net fishing isnt working properly for me. i use both injection and mirror mode and in both caes it does the same thing.

whenever my nets are full it does click it to empty it and bank my fish but it cannot click the correct spot to place nets for me. when i move my screen a little bit it does use the correct spot but then i have to baby sit it.

sometimes it does place them but when i leave it for like 5 min it stands still

could u check this out plz.

drift net is bugged on mirror mode, can't be fixed either. use injection instead if u wanna use drift net fishing

3 hours ago, NiTeM said:

Your tempoross bot would be amazing if it didn’t stop playing mid game or at the end of the game run all over the map can you please fix this? I feel like I just threw away $10… thankfully I was watching the bot.

this isn't the tempeross topic to start with, the script is just fine, your setup is probably scuffed instead.

On 1/16/2022 at 1:01 AM, dotherobot said:

@Khaleesi

SUGGESTED UPDATE:  When the script starts and you don't have your fishing tool, you go to the bank and withdraw it before you attempt to start fishing.

This prevents the error message: "You do not have a small net"

It should get the tools, only in some occastion it won't, so I guess your method isn't supported :)

On 1/17/2022 at 6:33 AM, Khaleesi said:

drift net is bugged on mirror mode, can't be fixed either. use injection instead if u wanna use drift net fishing

this isn't the tempeross topic to start with, the script is just fine, your setup is probably scuffed instead.

It should get the tools, only in some occastion it won't, so I guess your method isn't supported :)

So it turns out, I had the "Barehanded Fishing" box checked. 🤣🤣

• Khaleesi changed the title to Khal AIO Fisher