Khal AIO Fisher

Khaleesi

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, jandoedel1 said:

Any insight in bans with/without mirror client?

Hard to tell nowadays ...

22 hours ago, pkdragonpk said:

just a few suggestions:

profit ph

Total profit

an option for fish until X level

Other then these features this script is fricken amazing@@

Thx for the suggestions!

Khaleesi, I'd like some more insight in the dropping whilst powerfishing. It seems that it drops at the same intervals, even tho the cursor isn't at the same spot at anytime. Is that true or is there a small randomized ms being put in when dropping? I myself drop faster than the bot does atm. With same intervals I mean the same time between fish drops. 

What I also think could help anti-ban, is the use of camera movement through pressing the middle mouse button. Is that possible? 

Edited by jandoedel1

15 hours ago, Chidori611 said:

Would appreciate a trial as well. Judging by the reviews and replies, this seems like the best well-regarded fishing bot so I'll definitely buy it if it bolds well for me.

Enjoy!

11 hours ago, stitchez said:

Haven't been here or on RS in years, came back to find this script still on my account.  Quality dev, quality script.  Damn it feels good to be back

Won't let you down mate :)

4 hours ago, valis said:

Possible to receive a trial?

Thanks

Enjoy the trials 

On 11/6/2018 at 10:34 PM, jandoedel1 said:

Khaleesi, I'd like some more insight in the dropping whilst powerfishing. It seems that it drops at the same intervals, even tho the cursor isn't at the same spot at anytime. Is that true or is there a small randomized ms being put in when dropping? I myself drop faster than the bot does atm. With same intervals I mean the same time between fish drops. 

What I also think could help anti-ban, is the use of camera movement through pressing the middle mouse button. Is that possible? 

I have this question also, would be nice if anti ban could be customised by the user in terms of direction of fish being dropped too for example top to bottom instead of left to right and same with the randomised time question. It appears to be the exact same, which is obviously detectable as shit.

1 hour ago, Max4186 said:

I have this question also, would be nice if anti ban could be customised by the user in terms of direction of fish being dropped too for example top to bottom instead of left to right and same with the randomised time question. It appears to be the exact same, which is obviously detectable as shit.

The dropping part is probably the least of your concerns towards banns ?
I've seen private scrripts drop in all different order and banns are exactly the same ...

Can always take a look at it, but I'll end up wasting some time making it

• Token changed the title to Khal Fisher
  • Khaleesi changed the title to Khal AIO Fisher