Khal Woodcutter

Khaleesi

But with multiple accounts youd have to readjust the perms every time, so on a farm youd have to check the woodcutting to set a certain perm, meaning id have to be there, instead of like all your other scripts how i can just set one "Progessive.default" in the CLI and the bot will figure what to do, so everythings automatic. Or is there something im missing maybe?

15 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

No need for that, you can just use script queuing or the manager for that

9 hours ago, Maxwhalez said:

But with multiple accounts youd have to readjust the perms every time, so on a farm youd have to check the woodcutting to set a certain perm, meaning id have to be there, instead of like all your other scripts how i can just set one "Progessive.default" in the CLI and the bot will figure what to do, so everythings automatic. Or is there something im missing maybe?

Not sure what you mean by this, it does walk to the spot. Else it would kinda be pointless

13 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Not sure what you mean by this, it does walk to the spot. Else it would kinda be pointless

I never said anything about walking lmfao, Im talking about it switching to another task without having to stop the script, so lets say from cutting Oaks in Lumbridge to doing Willows in Draynor you currently have to stop the script, change the perms to cut Willows in Draynor, and then start it again (instead of most your scripts you can just set 1 task list, and when its done with one it moves to the next task depending on its lvl) and the problem is, if you have the bot doing multiple skills and come back to this one, you have to manually put it on whatever task depending on its lvl, meaning you cant really use this on a bigger farm, but your other scripts for example Herblore, you set what you want it to do from 1-25 do this, 25-38 do this, 38-99 do this, so you just set the manager to set the bot to do that script, and it does everything. But this script  Id have to open the bot, check the wc level, then set it to one of the many CLI's I would have to make for each step, and set it to run on that specific CLI depending on the lvl

10 hours ago, Maxwhalez said:

I never said anything about walking lmfao, Im talking about it switching to another task without having to stop the script, so lets say from cutting Oaks in Lumbridge to doing Willows in Draynor you currently have to stop the script, change the perms to cut Willows in Draynor, and then start it again (instead of most your scripts you can just set 1 task list, and when its done with one it moves to the next task depending on its lvl) and the problem is, if you have the bot doing multiple skills and come back to this one, you have to manually put it on whatever task depending on its lvl, meaning you cant really use this on a bigger farm, but your other scripts for example Herblore, you set what you want it to do from 1-25 do this, 25-38 do this, 38-99 do this, so you just set the manager to set the bot to do that script, and it does everything. But this script  Id have to open the bot, check the wc level, then set it to one of the many CLI's I would have to make for each step, and set it to run on that specific CLI depending on the lvl

yes use the script queuing for that, you can basicly make a complete AIO account builder out of it that way.
You don't have to stop the script by yourself, you can create anything you want with the queue system. 
Create tasks with stop conditions on certain levels, just like I did in the example. no need to check levels or anything that way since it will skip everything just like the task based scripts ^^

I would have to remake the whole script from the froundup to support tasks like some of my other scripts, good thing the queue exists now 😉

Edited by Khaleesi

• 2 weeks later...

Khal woodcutter (All in One) updated to V3.00:
- Complete refactor to task based woodcutting
- Improved overall banking
- Smarter use of bank/deposit box when needed.

CLI files from previous versioins will not work anymore.
Make sure to create a new one, should be easier now since you can queue tasks within the script.

Live soon!
Enjoy

Previews:
TeqrJuq.png

RjsXJ38.png

• Heart 1