Khal Woodcutter

Khaleesi

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2024 at 3:56 AM, despa7100 said:

could i get a trial please?

Enjoy!

On 4/4/2024 at 1:09 AM, itsBOTTA said:

Khal, been using a ton of your scripts and they are amazing! Wanted to let you know that when chopping teaks with a knife in inventory, I’ve selected the option of “fletch logs into best possible item” and it won’t let me make teak stocks. Anyway you could look into it? Thanks

Will check it!

20 hours ago, cowboy69420 said:

Can I get a trial?

You have an expired trial on this script :/

Hi Khal, I may have missed it but during the trial I could not figure out how to manually select trees I wanted to cut. 

Is this possible and I just missed it?

I see that you have the 2 pictures of trees with green highlights with leads me to believe it's possible but the trial I couldn't figure it out. The Chop & Bank custom profile had the position function but that still doesn't allow manual selection of trees.

Did I miss something?  It's the only thing holding me back from pulling the trigger. Thanks.

Edited by JustBalls

19 hours ago, JustBalls said:

Hi Khal, I may have missed it but during the trial I could not figure out how to manually select trees I wanted to cut. 

Is this possible and I just missed it?

I see that you have the 2 pictures of trees with green highlights with leads me to believe it's possible but the trial I couldn't figure it out. The Chop & Bank custom profile had the position function but that still doesn't allow manual selection of trees.

Did I miss something?  It's the only thing holding me back from pulling the trigger. Thanks.

You don't select specific trees, green highlighted is the current tree that the player is chopping :)
you can select specific chop range and position with chop and bank (custom) or chop and drop

• 2 weeks later...