Khal Woodcutter

Khaleesi

Hey Khal

Just one thing - I'm using this to cut teaks on ape atol (but this is not the only spot I've seen it do this). It has done it other places where I have used custom location. Running on mirror mode.

Occasionally, the bot will click the minimap, trying to move, but will click where the bot is already standing.

With teaks, it's standing between the two, but instead of clicking on the tree (which it does 99% of the time) when one is cut down, it clicks on the minimap (but it's already where it is so it doesn't actually move). It only does it once every 5 mins or so. This is a little bot like - because a human wouldn't click the minimap, to not move.

I've seen the Wintertodt ()and other) bots do this too - click on the minimap when it doesn't need to actually move, because it's already where it is. Can you have a look at this?

On 1/16/2022 at 8:04 AM, simo26246 said:

Hey Khal

Just one thing - I'm using this to cut teaks on ape atol (but this is not the only spot I've seen it do this). It has done it other places where I have used custom location. Running on mirror mode.

Occasionally, the bot will click the minimap, trying to move, but will click where the bot is already standing.

With teaks, it's standing between the two, but instead of clicking on the tree (which it does 99% of the time) when one is cut down, it clicks on the minimap (but it's already where it is so it doesn't actually move). It only does it once every 5 mins or so. This is a little bot like - because a human wouldn't click the minimap, to not move.

I've seen the Wintertodt ()and other) bots do this too - click on the minimap when it doesn't need to actually move, because it's already where it is. Can you have a look at this?

Typical mirror mode behaviour, there are a lot nore things that can happen randomly when running mirror mode.
The walking has something to do with the object not being "visible" I suppose
Either use injection or start living with it :D

Edited by Khaleesi

On 1/17/2022 at 8:37 PM, Khaleesi said:

Typical mirror mode behaviour, there are a lot nore things that can happen randomly when running mirror mode.
The walking has something to do with the object not being "visible" I suppose
Either use injection or start living with it :D

Yea, I've gone back to injection mode. So much better... I expect this solves my issue with the rc script and mining too. Stupid mirror mode. Copped a ban because of it :(