Khal Woodcutter

Khaleesi

• 3 weeks later...

hey, just bought this script today. i was running it fine for about 2 hours. then the bot started walking away from the trees and it was identifying other trees instead of the one i picked. help please? 

- Mirror or regular client? regular

- What location and what tree? falador east, yews

the bot keeps walking away from the yews, and i have to keep adjusting it so it stays in the same area as the yews, please help this is really aggravating.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Khal (for short) biggrin.png - I'd first of all like to say thanks for the script. I went ahead and purchased it after seeing some reviews, I must say.. I was just about to come in here and suggest a deathwalk addition but I look over and seen one of my guys had died and went back. Only been running for a bit, script looks good so far. It is seriously banging out some levels, but may I suggest when being attacked for it to priortize running away rather than the tree? I don't want to be getting rekt, and still pounding down trees.

Thanks again hun!

Edit; Also left clicks crazy, ended up left clicking an NPC and it's priortizing dropping while getting attacked also.

Edited by GStatus

Hey Khal (for short) biggrin.png - I'd first of all like to say thanks for the script. I went ahead and purchased it after seeing some reviews, I must say.. I was just about to come in here and suggest a deathwalk addition but I look over and seen one of my guys had died and went back. Only been running for a bit, script looks good so far. It is seriously banging out some levels, but may I suggest when being attacked for it to priortize running away rather than the tree? I don't want to be getting rekt, and still pounding down trees.

Thanks again hun!

Edit; Also left clicks crazy, ended up left clicking an NPC and it's priortizing dropping while getting attacked also.

Depends on what location you are chopping trees, I didn't add deathwalk yet. but indeed some locations should walk back :)

I can add it so when you get attacked it will run to the bank trying to avoid pkrs.

I didn't add something for deadman mode yet, thats why.

I'll take a look and see what I can do for that :)

What do you mean by left clicking as crazy?

When does it left click as crazy, can you get me script status when it does that?

Khaleesi

• Like 1

It's not for deadman mode. tongue.png I'm talking away from NPC's.

Are you talking from the logger? It's showing no code when it happens

MpOV67i.png

ow a goblin, could be a missclick well I can't do much about them though :(

Just the scripts status visible in the paint, what's the "Status: ...." of the script when it clicks crazy :D

Khaleesi

• Like 1

• Token changed the title to Khal Woodcutter