Khal Woodcutter

Khaleesi

On 1/5/2019 at 2:19 AM, str1de said:

Trial please? Thanks ?

20 hours ago, guietsnip3 said:

hi new to the script scene i was wondering if i can get a trial  i am tired of having my accounts ban for using shitty scripts i  you have super good reviews thank  you.

enjoy the trials

21 hours ago, Ayrtoo said:

Yeah random request i know.
Only reason being, powerchopping at port sarim or my case castle wars (teaks) - Keeping the seeds and jewlery for a ironman would be nice. ? 

I can take a look at it, would require some code to be remade though

Nice script. Unfortunately I was banned yesterday on one account, but I do not think it was from using this script. I variate between botting and AFK when woodcutting. When I bot I actually turn anti-patterning off because it then more nearly resembles my AFK behavior, which is simply to click the next tree and leave it alone.

Thanks,

Sauce

Edited by sauceman

• 2 weeks later...

Khaleesi this script is amazing! Super reliable I've been running it at 2 hours then giving it a rest and doing that multiple times a day not one ban doing that! Only ban I have gotten was with my old bot and I used this script on yews edgeville for I think over 10 hours at one time (left it on during work)> needless to say I now know to do rest intervals so I don't do that again. I was at around lvl 83 wc too! Right now I have 2 and they are already 65 in two days  chopping and 2 days prepping them no bans at all this time just keep it under 3 hours guys! give it intervals!.

• Token changed the title to Khal Woodcutter