Bad Football Weekend

BotRS123

• Administrator

I wanted the Packers, Ravens, Panthers, Broncos to win. In reality my final picks were Cowboys(assumed rodgers would play like he did in the first half the whole game), Patriots, Seahawks, Broncos. I was 2-2, I just don't like andrew luck, someone who throws more picks than touchdowns and gets all this praise like he is the best annoys the crap out of me. 

You're not a pats fan? I thought you lived in Boston.

I am not a hardcore fan. I wanted them to win, but they were doing so bad in the beginning that I wanted the Ravens to win. I do give them credit for pulling off the Brady to Edelman to Amandola TD.

I wanted the Packers, Ravens, Panthers, Broncos to win. In reality my final picks were Cowboys(assumed rodgers would play like he did in the first half the whole game), Patriots, Seahawks, Broncos. I was 2-2, I just don't like andrew luck, someone who throws more picks than touchdowns and gets all this praise like he is the best annoys the crap out of me. 

The Panthers offense was bad, but not entirely Cam Newton's fault. The defense didn't do so well on 3rd downs, otherwise, they would of made it.

I was super disappointed that Dez Bryant did not make the game changer catch. So lame.