Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

@Czar

Hey Czar could you possible add 3-tic fishing to this script or maybe create a separate $2.99 script?

Guide:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWvMT0PNLuw

It doesn't require banking or anything. Just a lot of clicks. Can get above 100k+exp/hr with this method and I don't think there are any scripts on SDN that support this method.

Insane fishing exp.

Hey man script is working well so far except for one thing - the option of banking but dropping certain fish (e.g. banking only anchovies, dropping shrimp, banking only salmon, dropping trout, etc) 

When I use this feature on your script this is how it works - when inventory is full it drops 1 of the unwanted fish, then fishes again, then drops one more when invent is full again etc etc.

This slows down the fishing alot and would be really cool if you could implement that it drops all the unwanted fish when inv is full? 

Thanks man

I just lost two accounts using this bot. I was near suiciding a fresh account... I sent it with 4000 feathers to Barb Village at 20 Fishing and I believe it was banned after about 3500 catches. Clearly a long time botting especially considering how slow the catch rate is at those early levels, but on the other account I had botted a total of 6 hours on the day with several long breaks. It did not run for more than 3 hours straight at any period. It was fishing lobs(Karajama) which I know is one of the most common places to gold farm so I'm really not too hurt about this ban either, just slight surprised that it happened despite such little play. I used all of the available settings to lower ban rate. On the brighter side, the script runs flawlessly! I'd appreciate any advice/knowledge as how to keep my ban rates as low as possible and what a reasonable schedule or day would be like for a f2p lob fisher (or any bot for that matter). I understand there is never a foolproof way to save your account when botting, I am just trying to get a better idea as to what risky bot behavior is to safe bot behavior. Some info/links on how Jagex's macro detection system works would be really appreciated too!

5 hours ago, MaxDimsha said:

I just lost two accounts using this bot. I was near suiciding a fresh account... I sent it with 4000 feathers to Barb Village at 20 Fishing and I believe it was banned after about 3500 catches. Clearly a long time botting especially considering how slow the catch rate is at those early levels, but on the other account I had botted a total of 6 hours on the day with several long breaks. It did not run for more than 3 hours straight at any period. It was fishing lobs(Karajama) which I know is one of the most common places to gold farm so I'm really not too hurt about this ban either, just slight surprised that it happened despite such little play. I used all of the available settings to lower ban rate. On the brighter side, the script runs flawlessly! I'd appreciate any advice/knowledge as how to keep my ban rates as low as possible and what a reasonable schedule or day would be like for a f2p lob fisher (or any bot for that matter). I understand there is never a foolproof way to save your account when botting, I am just trying to get a better idea as to what risky bot behavior is to safe bot behavior. Some info/links on how Jagex's macro detection system works would be really appreciated too!

I suggest using an VPN from time to time with the new accounts, I had this issue also but so far so good going at 60+ fishing on three accounts without ban. 4 Hours fishing and breaking for an hour. Also switching between accounts.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MaxDimsha said:

Read this to the fully: it's a post made by Alek.