Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

480 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

Was fishing at barb and got this after 30 minutes. I do have the items needed to fish here.

[INFO][Bot #1][10/18 07:23:43 AM]: Price grabbed from cache: 331.
[INFO][Bot #1][10/18 07:23:49 AM]: User doesn't have bait/feathers, stopping script! 1 LOGIN_SUCCESSFUL | 2 LOGGED_IN | 3 true | 4 14 | 5 28 | 6 false
[INFO][Bot #1][10/18 07:23:51 AM]: Terminating script Perfect Fisher (DEV)...
[INFO][Bot #1][10/18 07:23:51 AM]: // PerfectFisher terminated
[INFO][Bot #1][10/18 07:23:51 AM]: // Fish caught: 428.
[INFO][Bot #1][10/18 07:23:51 AM]: // Net profit: 23952.
[INFO][Bot #1][10/18 07:23:51 AM]: Script Perfect Fisher (DEV) has exited!

Not a bug, but a little suspicious looking. Shilo Village fly fishing. When the fishing spot disappears the script walks back and forth until all the run energy is depleted with no delays. I understand that it is trying to get the spots in view. The problem is, many times there is a spot on the other side of the stream near the bridge that many times is active, but the bot never crosses. There should be some delays and randomness about the hunting on the bank side, and the fisher should cross the bridge when the nearest fishing spot is active.

edit: I just noticed, the bot won't go to the fishing spot on the bank side nearest the bridge either if it was fishing at the spots farthest from the bridge. Perhaps it is just a bug.... 

Edited by mustang guy

How long do you run it and what days do you run it? Any Breaks, if so, when? 

Im currently at 96 and worried to continue and risk it.

5h run time with 40 min breaks, Mondays/Tuesdays off. Also using a fresh VPS on each account.

minimal quests completed & minimal stats leveled, just fishing

If it is a main or an account that you really want to keep, I would not bot on it what so ever. jagex seems to be sniping all of my runecrafting/hunter bots one by one.

Edited by bek skiller2
  • Like 1

Hey I bought this script about a week ago and have been using it religiously. The only problem I've run into is that very recently aka today, I've run into the problem of it not working. It will allow me to choose powerfishing, anti-ban pattern, normal dropping method for trout in barb village, but it won't do anything after I go through that entire process. What do I do? What's wrong?

• Like 1

lol was fishing sharks at fishing guild when this happened lol
[iNFO][bot #1][10/18 09:45:37 PM]: fish.atarea or fish exists 1003
[iNFO][bot #1][10/18 09:46:24 PM]: fish.atarea or fish exists 1003
[iNFO][bot #1][10/18 09:47:00 PM]: fish.atarea or fish exists 1003
[iNFO][bot #1][10/18 09:47:01 PM]: COULDN'T FISH ANYTHING: [You need a Lobster Pot to catch Lobsters.], STOPPING SCRIPT!

• Like 1

Don't worry, it doesn't actually stop the script, I just made some anti-fail methods that alert the user if it's doing the wrong thing :D Don't worry, misclicks are not bad; in fact they are good because humans misclick too. So it helps with anti-ban :)

@Idog355 make sure you hook mirror mode while logging out of your RS account, otherwise nothing will be detected, therefore the bot will not know what to do XD

@Tobassco please don't be negative around here.

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Fishing
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO