Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Done, refresh scripts and enjoy 24h trial wink.png

@Bimbo I have removed that feature, it will no longer stop the script when it falsely detects the items. Update will be live within a few hours smile.png

enjoy wink.png

Ran a 15 hour proggy last night, was beautiful.  Love the paint of your scripts, will be buying this most probably at the start of next month.

Thanks a bunch 

• Like 3

Well that's why I offered 3 options (in case you are worried); default mode, anti-pattern mode and fast-mode :D :D

runescape doesn't track mouse movement, they only track clicks, and my script handles clicks perfectly (it avoids clicking the same points, and gravitates toward the center point like a human would), at best, they can only see the time between each click. so don't worry ;)

As for the barbarian knife part, I will be adding an AIO cooker to this script, and since that feature is included; it will be an extra checkbox under the fishing gui once I add the AIO cooking, so it will all be bundled in the update :D

• Like 2

Well that's why I offered 3 options (in case you are worried); default mode, anti-pattern mode and fast-mode biggrin.pngbiggrin.png

runescape doesn't track mouse movement, they only track clicks, and my script handles clicks perfectly (it avoids clicking the same points, and gravitates toward the center point like a human would), at best, they can only see the time between each click. so don't worry wink.png

As for the barbarian knife part, I will be adding an AIO cooker to this script, and since that feature is included; it will be an extra checkbox under the fishing gui once I add the AIO cooking, so it will all be bundled in the update biggrin.png

I cannot wait for the AIO cooking sounds incredible. Also, do you think that rate of detection between the fast dropping and the normal dropping is the same? I would like to use the faster because more xp but it just looks so unhumanlike. 

Thanks

Edited by steve498
  • Like 1

Still getting this. Any fix coming soon?

[ERROR][10/24 02:24:43 PM]: Error loading remote SDN script id: 552
java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.osbot.core.scriptloader.ScriptPackage.<init>(ok:134)
at org.osbot.cOm3.iIIiiIIiIi(lh:189)
at org.osbot.cOM1.run(lh:65)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Edited by steve498