Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

480 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

hey Czar, could i get 24 more hours, i never got the chance to test it because it wasnt working until earlier today but i only got to use it for a little while. i want to try leaving it running for a few hours and see how well it looks and works before i buy. I promise you I am going to buy it if i like what i see

• Like 1

Czar!!!! I didn't get to try it yet..but I just bought VIP and your fisher bot!!! im excited I can just tell by all these posts that you are legit and im sure it works great. Does it support Mirror Mode, and also is there anything i need to do now that i bought it to use it, like does it just show up in my scripts? I know you added another 24 hour trial but will the paid for version show up now?

also will you explain to me how to use proxy support please?

Edited by pdub417
  • Like 1

Restart the bot and make sure to set mouse zoom to far away (max) to remove any chance of bugs biggrin.png

@pdub the paid one should show up by now , depends which payment type, although if it didnt just tell me and I will activate again from my control panel, good luck ! :D

Edited by Czar

Version 0.49

- Enabled fishing guild pier mode, the bot will stay on its own pier

- Added some nice changes to banking

- Lumbridge bank working now

update will be live within a few hours, please guys don't spam the thread, I even made the message 'don't spam thread' tongue.png

Updates are registered automatically by the admins, which means as soon as I post it, we have to wait for the update to be verified and registered. This is because the admins need to check the new update's code for security purposes, to make sure OSBot scripts are all safe smile.png

GREAT! keep up the good work!!

• Like 1

Hey Czar,

Found a small issue with the fishing script.

Power fishing in lumby, not sure if it's just with shrimps, but that what I was fishing.

When dropping (Normal mode) it gets stuck sometimes. Out of 7 or 8 inventories I've watched I've seen it happen twice.

Anyway I think it thinks it's clicking drop but it's really just outside the click area. Simply moving the mouse anywhere on the screen fixes it, but left untouched it sat for 3+ minutes.

Update: Herring is worse. Much worse lol. I'm not sure if it was a new camera angle or what but when I started fishing herring I ran into the above issue 8+ times in 1 inventory. Even a few times of the same fish.

Edited by jbparagon
  • Like 1

Alright I posted another update for dropping, I will no longer be relying on the unreliable OSBot client's dropping system :)

I've never heard/seen/experienced that problem, but I want to avoid that happening, anyhow don't forget I have offered a selection of drop styles (excluding mousekeys) so if you don't like one of them, try the next one :P

After this update, the normal dropper will have a slight improvement with accuracy

Hi Czar,

bought the script a few days ago and it has been working perfectly up until this morning. I updated OSbot to 2.4.24 and since then the script isnt working. i start it, select fish and location and then press start however nothing happens. the command box doesnt show anymore. Ive tried reinstalling OSbot but it still wont work.

Could you have a look into this?

Thanks 

Hi Czar,

bought the script a few days ago and it has been working perfectly up until this morning. I updated OSbot to 2.4.24 and since then the script isnt working. i start it, select fish and location and then press start however nothing happens. the command box doesnt show anymore. Ive tried reinstalling OSbot but it still wont work.

Could you have a look into this?

Thanks

this is client related not script related.

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Fishing
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO