Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

476 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

2 accounts banned the last 3 days, even had breaks and didn't run it over night :/

I guess it comes down to your luck. I got 99 fishing using this script. I botted 8 hours a day with a break every two hours. When I wasn't botting I was however doing other things so I wasn't just constantly in the one place fishing.

@Czar Thanks for the 99 fish! - I am going to create another account and suicide bot and see how it goes.

One question I see an option for Dark crabs any more information? I currently fish them manually at the resource centre, could this be added?

• Like 1

The paint seems to be hidden no matter whether I check the option to hide the paint or not in the new GUI, maybe it's just me.

The bot IS running.

Edit because screenshot.

https://gyazo.com/2c9a46af0056aa4cc0a2be6b38bf87bb

yea i got the same problem cant see paint to take proggie pic or see my xp time to next lvl ect

• Like 1

[ERROR][bot #1][09/23 04:34:03 PM]: Error in script executor!

java.lang.NullPointerException

at aUX.onLoop(of:62)

at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(lj:123)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

This keeps happening, not sure what it means. But it only will run for a short while then I end up at login screen. (Doing swordfish @ karamja on F2P)

Beautiful bot, I've got thousands of sharks now. Everything works perfectly, but there's one problem with it. Sometimes when I've been botting for a while, I'll come home after work and my character is in Falador trying to jump through a short cut over and over for hours. I'm pretty sure that it's somehow because my character was killed. I don't know what could have possibly killed me in the fishing guild, ducks maybe? Man? Although, I am a level 3 skiller so I'm relatively easily killed. Possibly you could add a function to run from combat for a few seconds? Like out of the fishing guild when under attack, sit there for a minute then go in after the npc isn't mad anymore. I dunno, just something to think about. Well worth $9, for sure though. smile.png

• Like 1

[ERROR][bot #1][09/24 06:24:30 PM]: Error in script executor!

java.lang.NullPointerException

at org.osbot.rs07.api.Settings.setRunning(nl:501)

at Aux.onLoop(qe:303)

at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(lj:123)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Just bought this script but it's throwing me this error, keeps loggin out and then back in

Other than that it's a great script :p

Beautiful bot, I've got thousands of sharks now. Everything works perfectly, but there's one problem with it. Sometimes when I've been botting for a while, I'll come home after work and my character is in Falador trying to jump through a short cut over and over for hours. I'm pretty sure that it's somehow because my character was killed. I don't know what could have possibly killed me in the fishing guild, ducks maybe? Man? Although, I am a level 3 skiller so I'm relatively easily killed. Possibly you could add a function to run from combat for a few seconds? Like out of the fishing guild when under attack, sit there for a minute then go in after the npc isn't mad anymore. I dunno, just something to think about. Well worth $9, for sure though. smile.png

wear a bow with no arrows :P

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Fishing
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO