Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

480 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

so just bought the script, impressed with everything and glad i got exactly what was stated on first page, i am concerned about the mouse speed and reaction to randoms and movement to new fishin spot.... i would like to know if you could incorpiate a mouse speed option and if not confirm my concern here with this currently at catherby if it matters doin sharks which i doubt.

• Like 1

Thanks for progress reports guys! 

@Shady I have taken into account the random response, which is why I disabled the default OSBot client's random handler and used my own, custom version which will be more difficult for jagex to patternize. 

I can implement a slower reaction to fishing spot changes if you guys want, or I could make it completely random so sometimes it responds fast, other times it waits for X-Y amount of seconds before changing

• Like 1

Hey Czar, the scripts works REALLY well fishing at barb village, dropping trouts and salmon, however I have a problem fishing lobbies in Catherby where it wouldn't go back to fish after dropping the lobsters off at the bank. 

Could you look into it?

Thanks for all resonses guys, I figured out why it's sometimes getting stuck for a few minutes and it will be fixed in version 1.26 of the script.

If you are having problems for now, make sure to use OSBot .27 until my script gets updated by the manager.

As for the logouts, I will ask the developer about the auto login and update you guys.

• Like 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Fishing
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO