Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

475 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

I have gotten bored with my main and so I started a UIM and have decided to get 70 agility from just fishing- I have gotton to 75 fishing on my own but now I am thinking of using this script on the UIM [Have used it on my main to great sucess] to get some free agility, str and ofc fishing xp for good food. Anyways, because I got to 75 on my own and I did so using a touch screen laptop + shift dropping I feel my playstyle and the bots may become a redflag? Is this over concern on my part? I usually can drop an inventory in a few seconds and the game knows I am not moving a mouse so when the bot behaves in a totally differant way am I risking being flagged? Thats all, great script just never used it in this situation before.

I bought the script semi-recently..a week tops?I bought the script semi-recently.

I only bot 1-4 hours a day tops, with manual breaks, and only bot when I can monitor the bot... I talk to people and everything.

I bot fishing with this, combat with your combat script..sometimes.. and do quests and other skills manually.

I just got banned.  Never used any other scripts on my account.  This fishing script maybe has 'too much anti-ban' at times..I've tried all the drop methods..but man, sorta clunky. 

I don't know, I'm rather sad that I spent 9 dollars on this and now I'm banned..for extremely intelligent use. 

• Like 1

Anyone here use this for minnows yet / recently? If so how is it? Last few posts seem negative (I usually ignore i was banned posts because 9 times out of 10 they admit to botting like idiots) however some are claiming they botted following the safety guide? Like I siad earlier I have the script from years ago but have not used it yet. Cheers

I highly recommend reading this guide for preventing botting bans:

https://osbot.org/forum/topic/124429-preventing-rs-botting-bans-v3/

Usually people bot unresponsibly and then get surprised, also they didn't mention if it was a 2-day ban or permanent ban.

New accounts get banned almost immediately, regardless of the bot you use. Botting on multiple accounts is also a red flag, f2p botting is a bit more difficult than p2p botting, there are so many factors at play.

Activated all trials so you can test it out, please bot responsibly, fishing is a great skill to bot because it's semi-afk so it's not really a risky skill to train, you just need to be responsible when botting, never get greedy and bot more than 2-3 hours a session, and you will go very far.

EDIT:

3 tick fishing is not yet supported but maybe in the future ^^ :D

Edited by Czar

7 hours ago, Czar said:

I highly recommend reading this guide for preventing botting bans:

https://osbot.org/forum/topic/124429-preventing-rs-botting-bans-v3/

Usually people bot unresponsibly and then get surprised, also they didn't mention if it was a 2-day ban or permanent ban.

New accounts get banned almost immediately, regardless of the bot you use. Botting on multiple accounts is also a red flag, f2p botting is a bit more difficult than p2p botting, there are so many factors at play.

Activated all trials so you can test it out, please bot responsibly, fishing is a great skill to bot because it's semi-afk so it's not really a risky skill to train, you just need to be responsible when botting, never get greedy and bot more than 2-3 hours a session, and you will go very far.

EDIT:

3 tick fishing is not yet supported but maybe in the future ^^ :D

2-day ban for me.  Account is pretty old, it's not an email account..it's a 4 letter username believe it or not.  Have had it activated on OSRS for quite some time, playing occasionally, the past 4 months been on it way more.  I bot only when I can monitor it, and less than 2-3 hours without a doubt every time..

Just, weird.. :(   If it's anything, I'm not VIP..so no extra mirror or whatever.. but I was also told the fact that I bot from a linux machine looked better for whatever reason. hmmph.

Edit.. I also never have the bot in fixed small mode, it's always different sizes.

I think some of the drop methods for this fisher look too unreal..I wouldn't wait 2-3 seconds between dropping the last 8 fish in my inventory lol.  Any preference or tip on which of your drop methods is best?

Edited by dyb

Honestly you got super lucky with that 2 day ban, most people would have gotten permanent ban, which means you have a good account and somewhat decent botting strategy, however you just need to be a little more cautious and responsible when botting and take more breaks.

I would say the least amount of actions/clicks would be best for preventing bans, since there is less data going to their systems. Shift drop enabled? Also bear in mind that mistakes/accidents/misclicks also help with preventing bans, as robots are typically accurate/perfect and are easy to detect.

Will be doing some cool updates thanks to various users, and on discord too, thanks guys for the feedback, expect an update shortly :)

• Heart 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO