Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

476 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

On 25/7/2017 at 7:38 AM, liamspies said:

The script works flawless but I can't get passed 60 fishing without ban (botting trout 3 hours a day, unbotted acc).

I was wondering if randomizing the drop speed or pattern just slightly will help the bot go undetected. Of course you could give the players the option to toggle it on or off. The only thing unhuman about the bot is how consistent the timing of the dropping is, after a few hours its obviously too bot-like. 

Really looking forward to the minows support.

@Czar

this ^^ 

I'm having some issues with this (bought not 24 hour trial) 

is there a FAQ or something? I start it, choose what to do, and it just does nothing. Just stands there. Then logs out for a break and never logs in again. 

EDIT: Seems to have it working now, would not work on sardines, had to choose minnows as my fish. Then it worked. Bought 2 of your scripts though, got recommended, super excited to try them!

Edited by Kazhang

On 7/29/2017 at 7:52 AM, The Undefeated said:

You might wanna delete your claims about "lower ban rate" in your GUI otherwise Alek's gonna be mad. :boge: 

Probably the highest ban rate I've seen on a functioning script lol. I think it needs to be re-written or something. I botted for 30 minutes on fresh acc/IP and didn't bot again. They delay banned it after two days. 

Hey Czar,

I have been enjoying your script. One flaw I see is the pattern when shift-dropping fish. If you could modify this, I think it could really improve your ban rate. 

At the moment, with shift drop, it drops from top to bottom row, left to right on every row. The timing between each drop is close to the same, and the script never misclicks. 

Proposed improvement: Modify the drop pattern so it switches things up. Instead of left to right every time, sometimes it could go bottom to top. Also, instead of one perfectly timed click per square, you could move mouse down at a variable rate (maybe a sinusoidal function) and clicks rapidly. This would drop most of the fish in that row. Also allow the script to miss a fish (0-6)/inv and then go back and drop them after finishing the rest of the inv. 

I don't have an extremely good understanding of how bot detection works, but this aspect of the script seems very botlike, and I think it can be improved.

• Like 2

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Fishing
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO