Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

479 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

Which tile does the script stop working? Have you tried the 2nd walking option? It changes how the script operates.

Will add an update ASAP, the second walking option does work though in the meantime. :D

EDIT:

Just tested the script with 50k cash in inventory and full inventory of fish, the script chartered the ship to port sarim, deposited fish in the deposit box, returned back to fishing lobsters in karamja perfectly fine. Maybe there is not enough coins in inventory? Make sure there is more than 10k at least. Other than that, the second walking option works very well. Tested the script with both first and second walking option and both worked, although the second option is more reliable for karamja fishing.

Edited by Czar

This is truly an amazing script, been using it for a few hours :).. There is only one issue that I have seen.

Everytime I run a second account using this script my CPU hits 100% and freezes, tried to put it in low cpu mode. Tried it several times, it just keeps freezing the bot.

My cpu is an i5 7400, 3.0ghz, got 8gb ram, only running 3 bots :) if you could take a look into this it will be great!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ahou987 said:

This is truly an amazing script, been using it for a few hours :).. There is only one issue that I have seen.

Everytime I run a second account using this script my CPU hits 100% and freezes, tried to put it in low cpu mode. Tried it several times, it just keeps freezing the bot.

My cpu is an i5 7400, 3.0ghz, got 8gb ram, only running 3 bots :) if you could take a look into this it will be great!

I think i might of found the problem, it might be because of low CPU mode, I am not 100% sure its working great now on the second account thats the only thing I changed :)

• Like 1

On 1/31/2017 at 4:09 PM, Czar said:

Which tile does the script stop working? Have you tried the 2nd walking option? It changes how the script operates.

Will add an update ASAP, the second walking option does work though in the meantime. :D

EDIT:

Just tested the script with 50k cash in inventory and full inventory of fish, the script chartered the ship to port sarim, deposited fish in the deposit box, returned back to fishing lobsters in karamja perfectly fine. Maybe there is not enough coins in inventory? Make sure there is more than 10k at least. Other than that, the second walking option works very well. Tested the script with both first and second walking option and both worked, although the second option is more reliable for karamja fishing.

At least using walking method 1 it also got stuck for me. I am on a fresh account that doesn't have the pay fare option unlocked and sometimes it would try it once or twice and just sit for anywhere between 10-40 seconds. Im trying walking method 2.

EDIT: Tried walking method 2, started it in port sarim and when it got to karamja the first time it got stuck on the second floor at one of the buildings, going back to 1.

Edited by Based
  • Like 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Fishing
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO