Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Same issue as whom? Explain and I will fix wink.png

As for the rimmington, its fixed in the next version biggrin.png I managed to find the cause

Also, dynamic signatures will be released publicly soon

Sorry should have been more clear on that post biggrin.png .When starting the script to fish swordfishes at fishing guild with banking and check equipment on,it just stands near the platform without fishing saying ''calculating''.There is no error in debug but when i logout to osrs menu and start the script with auto login,it logs in and exits the script at osrs messages menu(the one you have to press continue to start playing).Then i start the script again and bot only seems to work with this method.

Edit:Fishing method is Barb fishing.

Edited by Silver Knight

Sorry should have been more clear on that post biggrin.png .When starting the script to fish swordfishes at fishing guild with banking and check equipment on,it just stands near the platform without fishing saying ''calculating''.There is no error in debug but when i logout to osrs menu and start the script with auto login,it logs in and exits the script at osrs messages menu(the one you have to press continue to start playing).Then i start the script again and bot only seems to work with this method.

Edit:Fishing method is Barb fishing.

if you are barb fishing don't enable check equipment on (barb fishing, meaning catching fish without any tools right?) and make sure you start the script while already logged in, and if you use mirror mode, make sure to hook the client while logged out, otherwise just re-log.

those are all the possible causes i can think of, if it still messes up pm me and I will start digging in code

Should the bot spam click "empty" button at bank like many times? i get these to my chat all time... 
"You have nothing to deposit"
Like 5-9 times, never would click so many times if i would play myself :P! ^^ 
Working like dream all times but that only "issue" :)

Should the bot spam click "empty" button at bank like many times? i get these to my chat all time... 

Like 5-9 times, never would click so many times if i would play myself tongue.png! ^^ 

Working like dream all times but that only "issue" smile.png

thanks for pointing that out, it will be less clicks in the next version xD

When fishing monks if you start it at the bank it won't go to the fishing spot and when done fishing it goes about half way to the bank and just stops.

Can you provide screenshots, and I will fix this instantly.

remember guys, with path issues, we don't need to wait for updates - I can update them instantly and all you have to do is restart script