Hello!

Aqueous

About me: I've been a member here since January 2014, and decided I want to get back involved! Since finishing college I have had more time to come back to Runescape and doing what I love, programming. I have been in numerous botting forums and always have enjoyed the people and services offered on OSbot. I have offered a variety of services on multiple forums and those have ranged from powerleveling, and building custom pures. I have a strong passion for programming and hope to be releasing a few scripts to give back to the community (free of course)

RS History: Been playing RS since Classic, was into skillers and 1 defence pures. I have maxed a variety of pures, the one I was most proud of was a maxed 1 def Range/Melee hybrid in f2p. I've been very involved in pure clanning, and formed a fairly small team of some of the best players I could ask for. We were not well known (that was how we liked it) but we continually ravaged f2p worlds and had multiple run-ins with some top teams. Once RS3 came out, I stopped playing. The whole pure scene became ruined for me and it just was not fun anymore. When I heard about OSbot and OSRS I was thrilled! Once again I could have fun playing/botting.

Closing: Using my skills of programming I hope to be releasing a variety of scripts that OSbot is currently lacking. From there I plan on contributing in any way I can and improving on my skills while training up my pure. I would love to get to know more people on here! Please don't be shy!

About me: I've been a member here since January 2014, and decided I want to get back involved! Since finishing college I have had more time to come back to Runescape and doing what I love, programming. I have been in numerous botting forums and always have enjoyed the people and services offered on OSbot. I have offered a variety of services on multiple forums and those have ranged from powerleveling, and building custom pures. I have a strong passion for programming and hope to be releasing a few scripts to give back to the community (free of course)

RS History: Been playing RS since Classic, was into skillers and 1 defence pures. I have maxed a variety of pures, the one I was most proud of was a maxed 1 def Range/Melee hybrid in f2p. I've been very involved in pure clanning, and formed a fairly small team of some of the best players I could ask for. We were not well known (that was how we liked it) but we continually ravaged f2p worlds and had multiple run-ins with some top teams. Once RS3 came out, I stopped playing. The whole pure scene became ruined for me and it just was not fun anymore. When I heard about OSbot and OSRS I was thrilled! Once again I could have fun playing/botting.

Closing: Using my skills of programming I hope to be releasing a variety of scripts that OSbot is currently lacking. From there I plan on contributing in any way I can and improving on my skills while training up my pure. I would love to get to know more people on here! Please don't be shy!

Actions speak louder than words.

Nonetheless, welcome to OSbot buddy :)