Your life outside Runescape and OSBot?

electroflow

What do you guys do outside of OSBot and Runescape?

Student? Work? Married? Homeless?

Just curious :P

I am a 1st year full-time student studying law and aiming for my honors BA degree and hopefully attending post graduate law school afterwards. I am also employed working part-time at Home Depot.

• Like 1

Just a heads up, not that I don't like this thread(I do) I am just letting you know I am moving this thread to the real-life section(just seems more fitting).

To answer your question, I am a senior in college with a 3.92 GPA (only five weeks left then I do my internship for three months and graduate). I am also going to law school in September this year(still waiting to get accepted/declined by the 14 schools I applied to in the top 25 of America).
I am also the Secretry for the campuses anime club(heading over there right about now actually to do my secretary duties and hang out with my friends there).
I am the founder of my own college libertarians group on campus(still trying to host our 1st meeting though and recruit more members).

When I am not in college, I am just chilling out and studying basically(Worst part is now because I have three exams and three papers to do on Monday).
Gotta love mid terms right?

• Like 1

Just had midterm exams and still recovering from the experience

http://www.thingiverse.com/newest/page:1

My life pretty much lies here ^. Ever since i've got a 3d printer i've been interested in not much else! I spend my time developing models, printing models, and even writing code to generate models 

I've actually written quite a simple program which draws and outputs a sphere as a .stl printable file format, which was interesting and with that baseline code i've been able to write a script to generate 3d points on objects such as solids of constant width (

vidaday7-9-13.png

)

These things are really cool, they act like spheres and such (you can roll things on them like you can spheres, but they have edges!)

Anyway, I've written code to generate printable file formats of these objects and am planning on printing them off soon

If you're curious as to how you get a sphere with edges, it's like this:

250px-How_to_make_mathematical_roller_cu  (in particular the reuleaux solid: reuleaux.jpg)

Coolio thats enough from me

Apaec

outside the osbot and runescape i do Seks, get grill,  make some bbq on grill, get sum beer, get sum vodka, get sum  jägerbombs, get to play volleyball with my m8s at beach in da summer 

Things I like and things I hate… I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future… never really thought about it. As for my hobbies… I have lots of hobbies.

• Like 1