Funny 2 day ban today!

italiansolid

So I have been botting sucsessfuly for 3 weeks and got almost 97 woodcut using an awesome free script. 

So I decided to stop botting last night, and didn't turn it on when I went to work today. When I got home I logged into the client, I was sitting in seers bank, as soon as I clicked on the bank I got logged off back to the welcome screen. I knew at that point what happend.

So the question is this, I have been botting for 7 years now and this one is new for me. Why did it let me log in for a split second and then ban. Did jagex detect my client as soon as I logged in? Or was there a glitch in the system that allowed me to log in for that split second...... The big question is I have been running the script for about 12-15 hours a day for 3 weeks and 2 of those hours I'm actually playing the game. So when I actually take a break from running the bot is when Jagex reviews my account... Kinda weird.

What comes to my mind is that some how Jagex detected my client when I logged in, I know some of you say that's impossible, but I know for a fact that Jagex can tell if your playing on Internet Explorer, Or Firefox, Chrome, I know this first hand from account recovery. It was about 4-5 seconds of being logged in when I got the ban. (First time playing or botting rs since I've moved to a new town, so no flagged ip or other accounts on my ip)

On the good note its only a 2 day ban, and I've come all the way to 97 wc. So i'm going to get 99 legit and wait for R.I.D to release. 

Happy Botting!