Ely & I

Smart

As some of you may already know @Ely and I have been dating for 6 months now entirely online. We met over OSBot almost a year and a half ago and became very good friends on the staff team together. It all started with a simple private message -

1a639544a5.png

After our time on the staff team came to an end we stayed in constant contact with each other and eventually began dating in the beginning of July. Having a long-distance relationship hasn't been easy by any means, but it has also been an experience I wouldn't trade for the world. The pain of not being able to see and be with her in person constantly weighed over me, however, we made it work to the best of our ability with cam time that made me feel as if she was right there with me. Thanks to her strength because I couldn't have done it alone, and the love we shared for each other we've endured the wait of finally being able to meet in person. This past Friday we finally got to meet and spend time together for the entire weekend (and no we didn't catfish each other Troll.png), and it's fair to say that she is by far the most incredible girl I've ever met. She has been such a blessing to me, and here are just a few of the pictures we took together biggrin.png -

cf3ae4d35c.jpg

This was actually our last day together, and we ended up visiting a national park right before I had to leave, it was kind of sunny so excuse my constipated look laugh.png

823678148c.jpg

We went down and looked at Christmas lights together, and behind us is a huge Christmas tree ^.^ (obviously I can't even control my happiness woops)

987b57b65b.jpg

Obviously she hates taking pictures with me, but I couldn't help myself biggrin.png

039e841af0.jpg

Taking a picture with a guy dressed in a huge snowman's costume ayyeee.

Thank you OSBot for being my eHarmony (laugh.png). I never would have thought that I'd meet the girl of my dreams here, but hey, I guess anything is possible.

- Smart

P.S - Shout-out to @Nezz and @Eliot for always supporting us over cam, you two are the bomb and we couldn't have done it without y'all either -

e2f4547066.png

;)

Edited by Smart
  • Like 23

This ********a posts the ugliest pics of me wow fml LOL ded

As soon as we met: (most important picture in my opinion ehem): 

10252021_10205495300770682_8426749253346

and as soon as we got to my house and sat down together in my sofa wink.png  ... 

10599556_10205495297810608_8320461509651

LETS NOT FORGET NEZZ THE RELATIONSHIP MM:

rew297u.png

Edited by Ely
  • Like 11