APA Auto Alcher

Apaec

Used this bot on my main for 1k alches and got the 2 day ban hammer! The only bot I've ever used my main and I used it for such a short amount of time... Its my fault for using it but just sucks that it happened! Be careful! Jagex really monitors alching bots.

I've done like 5 account from 55-90 with no bans, they don't really monitor alching bots nor do I think it's alching that got you banned.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Used this bot for Magic level from 55 to 82, and got banned. I ran this script for like 4 hours a day. Use at your own risk, don't recommend using on main accounts, with history of rule breaking or on new accounts, because you might get perma banned. Luckily only 2 days ban for me. Antiban is very weak on this script and the clicking is very unreal. 

I used stealth injection osbot client.

Used this bot for Magic level from 55 to 82, and got banned. I ran this script for like 4 hours a day. Use at your own risk, don't recommend using on main accounts, with history of rule breaking or on new accounts, because you might get perma banned. Luckily only 2 days ban for me. Antiban is very weak on this script and the clicking is very unreal. 

I used stealth injection osbot client.

Unlcuky with the 2day ban, but not using the mirror client and botting 4 hours a day from 55 to 82 is a lot to ask of such a continuous task! While I do my best to prevent detection, there's really nothing I (or anyone else) can do about bans when running the script as much as you did. Be sure to check out this guide: osbot.org/forum/topic/45618-preventing-rs-botting-bans/

~apa