Found an iPhone 5s

Tracme

So yesterday i went to the supermarket, and on the floor i found iPhone 5s, this morning i woke up to try turn it on and it seemed to be blocked, i went to ask how much i would get for it in the shop and there was some b*tch who called police and they blacklisted the phone, i can't go on the app store now nor i dont want to turn it back again with the sim card as they might track me, is there any chance of unblocking this phone? also it's blocked to vodafone

RoomScape, this aint no stealing, i just found it.

That's stealing, lol. There are different types and what you did is stealing.

If the phone is locked you can't use it for service anyway so there's no real point in keeping it unless you just want to use the iPhone as an iPod...

• Like 1

take sim card out

hold top button and middle front button for 1 minute until it goes into reset mode

you should then be able to reset it.

dont register it

go to google

jailbreak it

put new sim in

done.

also to the peeps who say uh muh god stealing... come on now this is the 21st century. So naive if you think it doesnt happen every day of the week 365 days a year. Owner 99% of the time has insurance and can simply put a claim in and have a new one sent out and in there hand within 4 days. Finders keepers i say.

take sim card out

hold top button and middle front button for 1 minute until it goes into reset mode

dont register it

go to google

jailbreak it

put new sim in

done.

also to the peeps who say uh muh god stealing... come on now this is the 21st century. So naive if you think it doesnt happen every day of the week 365 days a year. Owner 99% of the time has insurance and can simply put a claim in and have a new one sent out and in there hand within 4 days. Finders keepers i say.

Your logic: Happens all the time so steal it. Its the 21st century, stealing is ok. Wtf is phone insurance? You dont get a new iphone in the mail if you lose yours

Your logic: Happens all the time so steal it. Its the 21st century, stealing is ok. Wtf is phone insurance? You dont get a new iphone in the mail if you lose yours

If you have the right insurance.

You get a new phone if it is damaged or lost.

Then your insurance goes up, you new or something?

take sim card out

dont register it

go to google

jailbreak it

put new sim in

done.

Also - do this if you decide to keep it.