Perfect Experiments

Czar

The script works 100% make sure you have configured the script properly, set ONLY food and maybe potions (optional) in the inventory loadout system on the setup interface. Otherwise the script will just keep opening and closing the bank trying to search for food ..

I will add an update so the script is more clear (the script will now let the user know what they are doing wrong) in the next update :) So the user can configure the script properly. It really is the simplest thing in the world :D

Edited by Czar

The script works 100% make sure you have configured the script properly, set ONLY food and maybe potions (optional) in the inventory loadout system on the setup interface. Otherwise the script will just keep opening and closing the bank trying to search for food ..

I will add an update so the script is more clear (the script will now let the user know what they are doing wrong) in the next update :) So the user can configure the script properly. It really is the simplest thing in the world :D

I don't set any food to be used. That might be the reason?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/3/2017 at 10:36 AM, SwagDaddyMooney said:

Noted errors: 

-When special attacking with an abyssal dagger, it continues to try and special attack thinking that it is a dds and will just sit there trying to special attack until 50% comes back.

-Out of my 15 times trying to use the green dragon bot, I have not once got it to bank; maybe a lack of instructions as to how to start it properly? 

Suggestions: 

-Option for selecting potions, not just doing it automatically

-Option for selecting a spec weap

-Make the bot go back to the safe spot after it attacks a monster -- i died multiple times due to it going to the safespot after killing a monster, attacking one, and then my character runs out

wrong script

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Experiments