Perfect Experiments

Czar

Make sure you don't load a weapon when loading food, otherwise it will set that as the secondary special attack weapon and attempt to spec with it. So load inventory should only have food and/or potions or arrows if using ranged. I'm talking about the list on the right side of the setup window which shows a list of items btw ^^ biggrin.png

So if you plan on using special attacks with dds or any other secondary special attack weapon, load it. If not, don't load any weapons in the inventory loadout

As for ban rate, currently it's low as it is weekend, by default :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Please don't post promotion-related stuff here, it should be handled in PM.

For the record:

If you have gotten this script for free a while back, it may have disappeared due to admins changing the auth system.

If you have 100% bought the script it will NEVER disappear, ever.

Edited by Czar

Ah man unlucky :(

If you value the account, I suggest only botting on weekends, that's the safest approach, and don't bot over 4 hours in a single session. It's better to bot slowly and surely than just botting 24/7 and instant results but more risky

The 99s from the script have been achieved in that fashion, so gl ^^ :D

Hey! First of all, I love the script. It's been treating me almost flawlessly for a long time. A couple of things though and I'm not sure if they're something that can be changed within the script itself or if it's a client "issue".

When the bot is about to break and gets overrided by another action such as drinking up a strength potion, it's gonna forget about the break completely and move on.

Also would it be possible to make the bot a bit more predictive? Right now it takes at least several seconds to find a new target after killing your current one. Would be amazing if it was able to look for its new target when it's still killing the current one. I assume that's a client thing though.

• Like 1

You gotta start the script while logged in, otherwise it may not even start.

The bot is only programmed to stop under these conditions:

- Attempting to start the script while logged out

- Run out of b2p tabs (while in b2p mode only)

- Run out of ammo (while ranging only)

Good luck ;)

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Experiments