Perfect Experiments

Czar

I bet there's a real high ban rate on botting at experiments....

I'd love to try this out and all, but I haven't botted in quite awhile because I've lost 2 accounts because of botting.

I don't want to lose anymore, and as far as I knew last - botting has extremely high ban rates anymore and usually botters are always caught now...

Edited by OSClownz
  • Like 1

Test your luck, there's always ways to avoid bans if you bot responsibly, but if you ignore advice then you will get banned faster

- avoid botting during uk work-hours (basically when jmods are online)

- reply to ingame chat, initiate chat and hop if necessary

- don't use the GE after a botting session because it's monitored

- use breaks, they can help

- don't bot on an account that has been banned before, it gets monitored

- delete jagexcache if you've had a ban

good luck ;) activated 24 hr trial :)

i've been using this bot for a few hours now and it seems to be working well however there is one thing wrong, once the bot has reached the bank it gets the inv ready however instead of walking towards the experiments again it goes the opposite way then goes down the ladder to where you complete priest and peril and stays there! Is this a fault or am i doing something wrong?

yeah like the bot was at experiments then banked got the correct inv out then started walking the opposite way?

The bot keeps mistaking the ladder leading to varrock from canifis as the tunnel that leads you down to experiments. Once I manually take him down the tunnel to experiments though he knows where to go and where to kill,  Any idea whats wrong?

• Like 1

No , Czar. The guy is correct. You used to be able to start in canafis bank it would walk to experiments, now it just walks to priest in peril ladder. Hopefully its fixed soon.. I seen my account doing this after 50 or some odd minutes.. because the script had worked flawless for weeks. pay attention to your bots boys!

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Experiments