Perfect Experiments

Czar

I don't quite know how to express this. Like it literally just doesn't work in all respects. The script either idles indefinitely if I manually click anything, or it immediately takes me to the exit... Where is this map interface?
I'm 0 for 2 with functioning premium scripts. Definitely should have asked for a trial first. 

Hi Czar!

I have to say i'm very fond of your scripts and a proud owner of the rock crabs, fletcher, wc and magic script. I have just purchased this script.. however not as happy as i am with the other scripts. Few problems i have faced so far.. I have not been able to figure out how to get the bot to use potions, bit skeptical after reading the last few posts around the in place feature, and also if i have an obby maul with a switch to from rune scim and iron shield to do a special.. when it switches back it only equips the skim. 
Can you please advise?

Also.. i really did mean it when i said your scripts are amazing, have not had any bans so far using them over the last few weeks in mirror mode. have got 1-80 fletch already alongside 1-70 mage. 
=D

I don't quite know how to express this. Like it literally just doesn't work in all respects. The script either idles indefinitely if I manually click anything, or it immediately takes me to the exit... Where is this map interface?

I'm 0 for 2 with functioning premium scripts. Definitely should have asked for a trial first. 

All you need is some food, if you don't have any - the bot will not function whatsoever. So grab any food (even if you don't need food) and hit 'Load inventory' when starting up the bot, it should solve everything :D

Hi Czar!

I have to say i'm very fond of your scripts and a proud owner of the rock crabs, fletcher, wc and magic script. I have just purchased this script.. however not as happy as i am with the other scripts. Few problems i have faced so far.. I have not been able to figure out how to get the bot to use potions, bit skeptical after reading the last few posts around the in place feature, and also if i have an obby maul with a switch to from rune scim and iron shield to do a special.. when it switches back it only equips the skim. 

Can you please advise?

Also.. i really did mean it when i said your scripts are amazing, have not had any bans so far using them over the last few weeks in mirror mode. have got 1-80 fletch already alongside 1-70 mage. 

=D

The special attack system only supports wielding weapons, not shields, although I will add that immediately. thanks for the suggestion! :D

As for potions, you just need to have the desired potions in your inventory, and click 'Load inventory' and it will use them in future trips. Make sure to have one inventory space empty just in case :P

Note to all:

If you want the script to work, you must have some food loaded, otherwise the bot will continually attempt to go to the bank in search for food.

You gotta make sure you loaded some food in the setup window before starting the script, which food are you using? I'm using lobsters and iron knives and it's eating for me perfectly fine :o

Also, quick question to all of you: should I add an option to move the mouse outside of the screen (for extra antiban)? :D

HeyCzar, having a problem running the script. When i click the "play" button it loads, then i click start on the Gui and the whole script shuts down and wont run. I tried resetting my computer and have an updated version of the bot. not working for me atm, hope this can get fixed soon so i can get that EZ comabt exp, ty mate

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Experiments