Perfect Experiments

Czar

Seems like you never read my posts but whip doesn't spec and hasn't for a few versions! Other than that still going strong 80/80/80

Here's one for you guys:

No maxed gear, no super pots, no prayer and ~80 Strength:

ljXJe2psqF.png

And yes, this is only 4 minutes in but it averages around 55k/hr Combat + ~18k/hr HP = 73k/hr Total Exp! Not bad for a 'pure spot', but I hope this doesn't cause an influx there.

Bot should be live now, the improvements are now added to the script, let me know how it runs now biggrin.png I tested it with melee, it went very well on my noob account almost got 50 50 50 tongue.png

It still doesnt stay its own spot and yes i have the "stay on my spot" on. i make it go North, it stays there for moment but when it sees open experiement in west, it runs there.... been reported 3 times today.

Is there chance to get script traded? like if u decline this script from me and give me your rock crabs script instead? Cos i dont like this one.... i love ur WC and rangeguild scripts tho! =)

Edited by sasaeel

Just checked that whip spec is not useless anymore, it offers 25% accuracy boost, I guess I will enable it in the next update :D

@sasaeel yes I can give the rock crab script but I still haven't finished the 'Stay on my spot' option, give me one more update. After this update is live, I will activate rock crabs for free since you asked for the update and did not see it immediately :D

thanks all for feedback :)

Just checked that whip spec is not useless anymore, it offers 25% accuracy boost, I guess I will enable it in the next update biggrin.png

@sasaeel yes I can give the rock crab script but I still haven't finished the 'Stay on my spot' option, give me one more update. After this update is live, I will activate rock crabs for free since you asked for the update and did not see it immediately biggrin.png

thanks all for feedback smile.png

I dont really need the experiements bot at all anymore cos my high lvl pure got 2 day ban, so im not able to bot it anymore tongue.png But yea im glad if i helped u to make the bot better!

Edited by sasaeel

Czar, you might wanna take a look at this script... Idk why but it seems to be getting stuck moving space to space, back in forth like (doing 180's). I tried stay in position and also tried unchecking it and its still bugging out lol no idea please check this out! Thanks!

Same thing here, was trying to do it on main (east) and it just was moving in 2 blocks in the middle, I was the only one at the spot and there were enough things to kill, but it circled like that

New update!

Version 0.14

New walking system has been added, works very well. The code is converted from my fishing bot, and it works like a charm now

update will be live within a few hours, please allow a few hours for the update to be registered biggrin.png

3fb809a9f21ab15052fc2ed34086631c.png

working very well now smile.png

Edited by Czar

Czar, you might wanna take a look at this script... Idk why but it seems to be getting stuck moving space to space, back in forth like (doing 180's). I tried stay in position and also tried unchecking it and its still bugging out lol no idea please check this out! Thanks!

This.. 100s of hours botted and this happened last night randomly, and being so used to setting it up and running perfectly I didn't watch it at the start and received my second ban with this now sad.png

EDIT: It was half an hour before I noticed it'd gotten 1 kill and spammed 2 points continuously, I tried all combinations of options and it still persisted so in the end didn't bot last night but still got banned for it, sucks. 

Edited by EcosRage

Ah unlucky man sad.png

I will be giving out bonds for every user that ever gets banned using my scripts again. Last time I only had 80 bonds now I have over 200 ready.

As for the status of this bot, it should be updated now, with the new features. I have started adding features which make the bot immune to failures

Edited by Czar

Ah unlucky man :(

I will be giving out bonds for every user that ever gets banned using my scripts again. Last time I only had 80 bonds now I have over 200 ready.

As for the status of this bot, it should be updated now, with thr new features. I have started adding features which make the bot immune to failures

i were banned in June 2015 with your mage script asked for couple times to receive bond you never replied:(

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Experiments