Perfect Experiments

Czar

I give this script maybe a 3/10. The locations suck hardcore (you can even go far southwest. The "southwest spot" is fucking awful), combat is slow as absolute shit, when I get to the location it takes forever to start combat, loading is crap... Idk. I wouldn't buy the script if you want decent exp. It works properly but it's really not optimized based on how RS players train at experiments. It basically runs like a script written by a great programmer who never actually plays the game and has never actually had to train at experiments.

Edited by LithiumVolt

Update coming soon, please tone down the negativity, I am here to fix + update the script. You're right about the part where I don't usually train here, I will give it a go and run some tests.

ill try to help you out and be very descriptive.

issue 1: the pathing seems to be alright clicks on the map for a location, ends up running there, the issue occurs when it reaches the location it intended to reach, uponpathing to a new location it will stall exactly 2.25 seconds or so, the exact same amount of time every time its setting a new place to run, definitely botlike and had someone follow me and ask why i was stopping over and over, luckily i was there monitoring it.

issue 2: after killing a target it will often wait until the same target has respawned before killing again and repeating this several times despite other experiments being in range

issue 3: doesnt seem to stand in correct areas and doesn't hop worlds when there are to many people.

if you need more help or testing just let me know.

That's not true at all, you're assuming all humans don't afk and are constantly clicking. I can guaranteee you that the pathing delay won't increase the ban rate at all. Czar also uses webwalking which means the path's are always different. The slight delay sometimes doesn't affect ban rates at all.

lol your kidding me right?? clearly you havent used it then, because your not understanding, every time it takes 15 steps for example, the distance of your minimap, it stops pauses EXACTLY 2.25 seconds, then continues - rinse repeat- now you can seriously say it doesnt effect ban rates? thats absurd, unless you want to contribute to the error then what are you doing here?

i see the bug they are talking about when its walking too the grave good thing i don't even need food lol so i never have to rebank it minimap walk reaches destination stops for 2.5 seconds then walks again.

Also after it kills a experiment it doesnt attack another one for a few seconds 3-5 seconds

Edited by imstakingallday

i see the bug they are talking about when its walking too the grave good thing i don't even need food lol so i never have to rebank it minimap walk reaches destination stops for 2.5 seconds then walks again.

Also after it kills a experiment it doesnt attack another one for a few seconds 3-5 seconds

yeah exact issues i see aswell, if those two can be fixed this script will be very good, only reason i hesitate n buying the range script is because this one, of course ill wait and see how it turns out, if you dont mind may i ask how long you have successfully used this bot with no ban?

Version 2.27

- Reverted combat code back to version 1.4 (when it was fine)

still waiting approx 35-40 seconds after killing experiment to find another target, but by the time it does something the experiment it killed is respawned and it ends up attacking that, occasionally it will attack a new experiment but doesn't seem to look for a new target, its almost as if its looking for the target on the camera view, which is normally to zoomed in to see at a distance, rather then the minimap, example: 3 targets within 20 feet square tiles of radius, none in actual view because of camera angle, it will sit there and not attack, unless i manually pan out camera to view those targets. 

Version 2.27

- Reverted combat code back to version 1.4 (when it was fine)

if you want i could allow team view so you could see the issue.

• Like 1

Well it's usually done a few times a day, but maybe the sdn manager is busy atm 

not sure if it updated still issues, 

-Camera angle

-Only fighting VISIBLE targets within camera view 

-combat inhibited by the camera angle

Good news the combat is BETTER then it was since last update, and seems to go slightly quicker, but still only 60% optimized and still waste considerable time finding targets, please don't take all i say as slander, im just trying to help you out.

like i said before id be willing to let you teamview me or whatever is necessary so you could see first hand.

Well it's usually done a few times a day, but maybe the sdn manager is busy atm 

didn't mean to add to my post but i forgot to mention, its xp/p hour rate is showing 4.5m an hour, and the time til 60 from 50 is 4 minutes so something is messed up there aswell.

Edited by makatwin
  • Like 1