CzarRangingGuild

Czar

Impossible to be banned in 2-4 hours unless you used another script ;), which most likely led to your ban :(

@Matt it should appear in your scripts list within 30 minutes of purchase, depending on payment type. If it hasn't shown up, confirm it and I will grant you temporary access to the script (24 hours) until your payment is processed :D

hey i bought this script, it talks to the judge and then get the camera angle ready as if its going to click the targets but then it just hovers over the trees im guessing its hovering over the trees behind the targets ? help?

you know when you hover over an object or anything and then in the top left it says options? for example when you hover your mouse over a ladder it will say in the top left "climb ladder" / 2 more options"

this is what is happening when i use this script, for some reason instead of clicking the targets it just hovering over the ladder in the hut directly behind the targets.unsure.png

Edited by yzeew

i didnt get banned until i started using this script. 

i was botting for over a year, then my luck suddenly turns as soon as i use this one script? coincidence? nah.

not trying to bust your balls or anything cause personally Perfect Crabs works flawlessly for me and i can run it for days on end.

Edited by JaySwizzy
  • Like 1

Unlucky, as you can see there's a 100 hour progress report on the thread (along with many 50+ hour ones) and a recent 99, so it's all about luck I guess :/

also, you're not even vip (for mirror mode) mirror mode guarantees lower banrate (removes client detection) so jagex can basically see that you're using a bot client if you don't have that

EDIT: I highly recommend using mirror mode :P

Edited by Czar