CzarRangingGuild

Czar

I wasn't trying to over do it, I was just doing it on the side of what I was doing, I typed quite often; however, I just got banned. Yeh, probably due to screen rotation messing up every 30min but w/e. I spent like 16 hours watching it for it to get banned the next day. >.<

Sorry to hear that man... Looks like i'll be training legit for a couple of weeks!

Ouch, I'm sorry about that sad.png

I'll have to re-write the script, ETA 1 hour.

Are you taking suggestions? I have a few ideas.

My suggestions:

Where you added the mistakes and where it did the mistakes I don't think you meant it did it in the same place in like a sequence and it did the same thing everytime, if you were to reduce the amount of purpose mistakes and change where the mistake happens, for example when you miss click "no" it clicks in the same spot everytime, if that spot was to be randomised between like 10 different locations then it would look more human.

With the camera rotations messing up, that needs removing completely because it does the same thing every 30mins and it will sit there for an easy 30 seconds rotating the screen back and forward to the same places then it will randomly find it and continue, sometimes it even rotates it for a few minutes.

With the missclick on the door, I think you should completely remove that idk if it was on purpose or not but it makes you look like a bot.

I also think it should randomly change the style on how it clicks the target, like maybe every few minutes instead of spam clicking it could right click and then click, and maybe do that for a few times then change to clicking and closing then going back to spam clicking, however; if you were to do this make sure it's randomised and not sequenced.

As well as this you could add a GUI to show options on how people want it to be clicked and maybe a Human --> Bot metre to make it more human like or bot like. Obviously Human like would be slower but less chance of being banned, and bot like would be a lot faster but high ban rates.

For options examples:

Option 1: Spam click target

Option 2: Right click and click target when screen comes up

Option 3: Click and close.

Option 4: All randomly.

Bot mitres example:

Human ---------------O--------------- Bot

The O stands for where the metre should start, this could be stuff like camera rotations and mistakes for human like. (Not big mistakes like camera spasming or miss clicking door every 5 mins) and the bot like should be no mistakes just clicks and goes

With multiple options people will choose different things meaning the script would be different for Jagex to look for similar actions.

Probably why we got banned because we were all doing the exactly the same thing, just on different worlds.

Edited by speciality

Thank you for the suggestion, I will take your post into account for the next update biggrin.png

Well, the script has been re-written, the camera movement has been sped up, will no longer take 30 seconds or whatever to get back into place. As for the GUI, my plan is to avoid user-controlled behaviour, and stick to the script - for example, at the start of an hour of botting, it will calculate how many times it will make the mistake, this number is random and the boundaries of this number is unique, so repetition is removed (a botting key point), I still haven't witnessed it clicking the door ever, so I will bot until that happens, however in the meantime I will reduce the Y bounding box so it won't click it in the future. 

Update has been pushed to SDN.

I will provide 1 GUI option, which is to either use the new range script or the old one, because the old one is fine(despite the 30 second camera), the only ones who got banned were those botting for 15+ hours which most of the time resorts to a delayed ban/or insta-ban (for all scripts). So, the user can choose Old script or new script. Both are fully functional. 

EDIT: Sorry for the late reply, I forgot to post about it! Just pushed it to SDN yesterday and that's it :P

Edited by Czar

Thank you for the suggestion, I will take your post into account for the next update biggrin.png

Well, the script has been re-written, the camera movement has been sped up, will no longer take 30 seconds or whatever to get back into place. As for the GUI, my plan is to avoid user-controlled behaviour, and stick to the script - for example, at the start of an hour of botting, it will calculate how many times it will make the mistake, this number is random and the boundaries of this number is unique, so repetition is removed (a botting key point), I still haven't witnessed it clicking the door ever, so I will bot until that happens, however in the meantime I will reduce the Y bounding box so it won't click it in the future. 

Update has been pushed to SDN.

I will provide 1 GUI option, which is to either use the new range script or the old one, because the old one is fine(despite the 30 second camera), the only ones who got banned were those botting for 15+ hours which most of the time resorts to a delayed ban/or insta-ban (for all scripts). So, the user can choose Old script or new script. Both are fully functional. 

EDIT: Sorry for the late reply, I forgot to post about it! Just pushed it to SDN yesterday and that's it tongue.png

That other guy botted for 3 hours or something and got banned lol.

Yeah I want my money back, paid 5$, used for literally like 2 or 3 hours and got banned.. 

Edit: Not to mention, this was the first and only bot I have ever used on this account.

Unless your IP is flagged, impossible. There are 15+ hour proggies here and you got banned within 3 hours. 

Unless your IP is flagged, impossible. There are 15+ hour proggies here and you got banned within 3 hours. 

I have botted from 50 and am currently 77 , i take 6-8 min breaks every 40-50 minutes and usually have it running for around 7-8 hours , no ban or nothing yet , idk if these kids are just talking shit or maybe they are just suicide botting idk. lol nice script though.

Advice for anyone using this , if you are worried about your account getting banned only use the script when you are at the computer so you can reply to people if they talk to you etc , you can also manually move the camera around yourself , pause the script every now and then for a minute or so then continue , just doing all those little things that makes it harder to pin-point that its a script being used.

If you are not too concerned about your account , have it take breaks every hour or so for 5-10 minutes , and dont run for more than 10 hours a day aim for 6-8 , stick to those guidelines and you should be sweet , also mix it up abit , play legit an hour or 2 a day aswell doing something other than range guild.

Good luck.

Thanks for the reply.

First off, I am not here to argue, troll, flame, hate or anything. I am not joking/lying about my ban or the time I spent using this bot.

Second, I do not exactly know how to get an IP flagged, or if I completely understand what that means. But last time I got banned in runescape, was in 2008 for scamming, and it was a small ban (a week or something). Doubt my IP is flagged, as I have botted but never been banned for it.

The account I was currently using was some account I created in 2006 I think (at least it has halloween event items from 2006 in rs3), and this was the first time I ever botted on this account. Nor was this account ever had a ban or anything else, it wasn't used much.

The fact that SOME people have had +15 hour botting sessions, doesn't mean everybody will. There are lots of people who has botted levels from 1-99 and haven't been caught. That doesn't mean everybody will be able to do that. We all know that there is a risk of getting banned when botting, but the fact that you are promising and selling a script which promises human like movements, and a great antiban which will be nearly impossible to get caught is wrong. 

Just imagine you in my position, you pay someone for a script, get banned just couple of hours after. You tell them about it, and all they can say is "other people has botted for 10 hours so I don't believe you".

I know the 5$ isn't a big money, but it is money. It's money I spent on the trust of getting a script that actually is good enough to let me get levels without having a huge risk of getting a ban, and I know I approached you the wrong way by just starting "Yeah I wan't my money back", but hope you understand that it does annoy me, like it would annoy lots of people if they paid for this and got banned so fast. There was also another comment which said a guy got banned after 3 hours of use, so that means it is possible.

Sorry for such a f***ing long rant post, but I'm hoping you would understand. Your script did work nicely, nothing wrong about that and it actually looked promising. I just feel like I've been scammed..

Thanks for the reply.

First off, I am not here to argue, troll, flame, hate or anything. I am not joking/lying about my ban or the time I spent using this bot.

Second, I do not exactly know how to get an IP flagged, or if I completely understand what that means. But last time I got banned in runescape, was in 2008 for scamming, and it was a small ban (a week or something). Doubt my IP is flagged, as I have botted but never been banned for it.

The account I was currently using was some account I created in 2006 I think (at least it has halloween event items from 2006 in rs3), and this was the first time I ever botted on this account. Nor was this account ever had a ban or anything else, it wasn't used much.

The fact that SOME people have had +15 hour botting sessions, doesn't mean everybody will. There are lots of people who has botted levels from 1-99 and haven't been caught. That doesn't mean everybody will be able to do that. We all know that there is a risk of getting banned when botting, but the fact that you are promising and selling a script which promises human like movements, and a great antiban which will be nearly impossible to get caught is wrong. 

Just imagine you in my position, you pay someone for a script, get banned just couple of hours after. You tell them about it, and all they can say is "other people has botted for 10 hours so I don't believe you".

I know the 5$ isn't a big money, but it is money. It's money I spent on the trust of getting a script that actually is good enough to let me get levels without having a huge risk of getting a ban, and I know I approached you the wrong way by just starting "Yeah I wan't my money back", but hope you understand that it does annoy me, like it would annoy lots of people if they paid for this and got banned so fast. There was also another comment which said a guy got banned after 3 hours of use, so that means it is possible.

Sorry for such a f***ing long rant post, but I'm hoping you would understand. Your script did work nicely, nothing wrong about that and it actually looked promising. I just feel like I've been scammed..

How long was your ban? Im just hoping to get 95+ before i get a first ban then il stop for good , im 77 atm and will be pissed if i get banned before 80 lol , because once i receive a first ban il most likely stop botting for good on this account , i know Jagex dishs out 2 day first bans so i thought i may aswell make the most of it , who the fuck wants to do range guild legit. xD