CzarRangingGuild

Czar

Definitely, Might last a while due to Czar being a amazing scripter. All depends though mate might last ages might not. Once been detected very likely you will last long.

thank you for this post,

guys, if you are overly worried about bans, just use mirror mode. If not, then go ahead and bot, as long as you bot smart, nothing will go wrong. Yes, the standard client is being detected, however I'm still surprised at the 100 hour non-mirror progress report by @Muffins, because that type of proggy is more suited toward mirror mode, but he managed to get it without mirror mode. I just don't want to scare away the non-mirror users :P

so there is still hope for you non-mirror folk ;D

edit: although if you were to ask me personally, I would go for the mirror mode 100 times over.

I've gotten 33-86 ranged botting 24/7 with no breaks (using mirror) on a fresh, botlike character:

409aea409e84adf5ccbe9efc1b2e4af4.png

and so far so good.

Edited by Czar
  • Like 3

thank you for this post,

guys, if you are overly worried about bans, just use mirror mode. If not, then go ahead and bot, as long as you bot smart, nothing will go wrong. Yes, the standard client is being detected, however I'm still surprised at the 100 hour non-mirror progress report by @Muffins, because that type of proggy is more suited toward mirror mode, but he managed to get it without mirror mode. I just don't want to scare away the non-mirror users tongue.png

so there is still hope for you non-mirror folk ;D

edit: although if you were to ask me personally, I would go for the mirror mode 100 times over.

I've gotten 33-86 ranged botting 24/7 with no breaks (using mirror) on a fresh, botlike character:

409aea409e84adf5ccbe9efc1b2e4af4.png

and so far so good.

Amazing man!

And no problem mate you are awesome and helped me gain so much xp.

• Like 1

Haven't botted at all on OSRS. I haven't been playing as much as I would like to be able to so it looks like I'll need to bot a bit.

What is this mirror mode you keep saying to use to prevent bans?

I imagine I would need to buy this mode and then I should buy a lot of your scripts (they all seem to have great reviews and don't get bans if you don't run 24/7)

Definitely interested in getting this mirror mode and a few of your scripts :)

• Like 1

Haven't botted at all on OSRS. I haven't been playing as much as I would like to be able to so it looks like I'll need to bot a bit.

What is this mirror mode you keep saying to use to prevent bans?

I imagine I would need to buy this mode and then I should buy a lot of your scripts (they all seem to have great reviews and don't get bans if you don't run 24/7)

Definitely interested in getting this mirror mode and a few of your scripts smile.png

Mirror mode is VIP only, however, the way I got access to it for free, was by making a simple chicken killer script or something :P

here's another proggy:

Tlebbr6.png