CzarRangingGuild

Czar

so far ive botted 40-83 range no problem at all i do suggest botting 2 hours at a time then taking 3 hour breaks and bot no more than 6 hours a day 2 in the morning 2 in the afternoon and 2 at night love this script cause it doesnt attack the archers on accident. ive gotten 99 range on another account as well with this script from 90, for everyone out there i highly recommend you buy this script 

• Like 1

Im not sure what im doing wrong, but the bot runs flawlessly for 2-3 hours then i find the account at the login page, with the script paint still running?

Its like the script hasn't recognised that the accounts have logged out and doesn't try to log them back in?

One other thing i've noticed is when you get a random, if by chance the screen with the target has popped up, which the bot clicks the X to close it, if that's up when you get a random, it gets stuck trying to dismiss it because it can't right click the random with that screen up.

Turn off random dismissal, my script already handles it biggrin.png

Also, if you want the bot to log back in, you need to set your account in account manager in osbot client settings

Accounts been going 22 hours straight tongue.png thanks it was the osbot client settings that were the prob, not sure if i should keep them going or stop!

https://gyazo.com/04a5da6636c1e952c39d6aaabdc8ed60

Edited by Dieze

Not sure if client or script...The script takes minutes to actually boot up. Before it would initialize instantly.

here's the console output http://pastiebin.com/5615c3f6a8b69

Everyone one of those scripts worked right away. I stopped them then tried another.

Edited by Ambassador
  • Like 1

Not sure if client or script...The script takes minutes to actually boot up. Before it would initialize instantly.

here's the console output http://pastiebin.com/5615c3f6a8b69

Everyone one of those scripts worked right away. I stopped them then tried another.

I noticed this when I last set my scripts up a few hours ago

• Like 1

Hi, 

The script worked ok yesterday i had to click on the ranger guy but it worked after for around 5-6 hours.

today i noticed once you shoot the last arrow the range guy doesnt pop up in your chat and say your score etc... 

I have to manually clock on the guy to get more arrows then once then 10 arrows are gone i have todo the same again:

Click on the ranger guy he says your score etc then click again to get more arrows. 

Anyone else having this problem ?

This is on mirror mode aswell.

Edited by madmike
  • Like 1

Hi, 

The script worked ok yesterday i had to click on the ranger guy but it worked after for around 5-6 hours.

today i noticed once you shoot the last arrow the range guy doesnt pop up in your chat and say your score etc... 

I have to manually clock on the guy to get more arrows then once then 10 arrows are gone i have todo the same again:

Click on the ranger guy he says your score etc then click again to get more arrows. 

I'm not having this issue on injection

Hi, 

im having this problem any fix? or help?

I'm not having this issue on injection

it worked ok on injection but I don't really want to use it on there I would rather mirror

I haven't found anything yet. I think its maybe the script rather than any settings. It was working okay yesterday.

Quick update it's working ok now. Try yours and let me know ?

• Mio changed the title to CzarRangingGuild