CzarRangingGuild

Czar

Don't worry, the clicks are handled in a way which are not detectable.

The ONLY thing which is bad about ranged guild, is being reported. Make sure you avoid being reported for macroing by talking every once in a while, e.g. ranged levels? or something just to show that you aren't a robot. My bot handles the rest (in terms of anti-ban and anti-pattern). ;) I personally bot on range guild for 8-10 hours/day, and just turn off the bot when I need to go sleep or something. I don't bot during UK work hours (9-5pm) which is when jagex are working (to avoid manual bans)

I hope this has been useful, enjoy ;)

Don't worry, the clicks are handled in a way which are not detectable.

The ONLY thing which is bad about ranged guild, is being reported. Make sure you avoid being reported for macroing by talking every once in a while, e.g. ranged levels? or something just to show that you aren't a robot. My bot handles the rest (in terms of anti-ban and anti-pattern). wink.png I personally bot on range guild for 8-10 hours/day, and just turn off the bot when I need to go sleep or something. I don't bot during UK work hours (9-5pm) which is when jagex are working (to avoid manual bans)

I hope this has been useful, enjoy wink.png

Alright then I'll not worry about it, because most of the time there's no one at the guild with me =) Thank you. 

• Like 1

Never used range guild, ever. Played since 2005 but left on a 5 year hiatus which I returned from about a 2 months ago. So glad I heard about OSRS. The one thing I miss was how on every world, every bank was a marketplace and supply and demand existed to a much heavier extent.. but I know that'll never be back with only 300k people on at once. I remember there being 1.3 - 2m online players! A big reason for me initially leaving was getting many 99's reset to >20. IIRC it was WC, FM, Hunter, Cooking, fletching. Not to mention almost every single one of my stats even though not all botted got penalized heavily too such as 85 agility to 15, 85 Str to 75, 80 Atk to 71, 90 Range to 74.

How much GP should you bring? I'm in the mid 60's of range and plan to buy this and get to at least 85 in a quick fashion 8-) if it's feasible I'll likely make this my first 99.

Side question, do you guys just set the intervals up on your client, forget about it, and let it go until you've reached your goal? I don't babysit for the most part. Maybe an accumulation of 60-90 minutes per day. I don't have time for the runescape grind like I used to!

• Like 1

It's not expensive, ~1m will probably get you 80 range (correct me if i'm wrong) but you no longer profit at ranged guild so you will lose maybe end up with 800k from that 1m

As for breaks, as long as you don't stay logged in for more than 12hrs/day it's fine, in fact the user who achieved 100 hour proggy had excellent break settings, maybe you can ask that user :P

I have it it's good but one thing it takes really long to fire at those target circle boards like it clicks every minute or so lol :l

EDIT: For some absurd reason lmao my zoom wasn't on default even tho i don't tamper with it valk must have went on my acc :doge: 

Edited by Saiyan
  • Like 1

• Mio changed the title to CzarRangingGuild