CzarRangingGuild

Czar

Updated the script.

However, until it is updated on the SDN, please use an older version of OSBot, until you see CzarRange 1.58

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version 1.58

- Fixed goal level paint

- Made paint smaller

- Added shop buying for broad bolts (only profit option) - if you want to use this, just open the store and run the script

- Fixed the calculating issue

You can purchase broad bolts with tickets? or do you mean barbed bolts? :/.. and isnt rune arrows better

My fresh new account on mirror mode progress log, starting at 40 range, going for 99, 

mostly starting bot at 7-10am and running until 9.30-11pm with small breaks every few hours

Build/Equipment: I am 1 defence, 1 prayer. I wear coif, leather body, d'hide legs and vambs, glory, ring of life and darkbow. 
I can't wear accumulater at the moment and can't afford clue scroll items like ranger boots, so my xp rates are slow in comparison
to what you may achieve, this is just to show people my own progress and to show how good a script this is.

Day 1:  Level 40-57 #Notes RS was under DDOS attack for hours, which was a serious xp waste
Day 2:  Level 57-67 #Notes Logged out when I wasnt there for unknown reason, possibly DDOS
Day 3:  Level 67-73 #Notes No problems
Day 4:  Level 73-76 #Notes No problems
Day 5:  Level 76-79 #Notes No Problems
Day 6:  Level 79-81 #Notes No Problems
Day 7:  Level 81-83 #Notes No Problems
.............................................................................................
Day 8:  Level 83-84 #Notes RS Update earlier in day lost me tons of xp until I got home at 5.30pm
Day 9:  Level 84-85 #Notes No Problems
Day 10: Level 85-86 #Notes Done a small quest as a break, then I was under a DDOS attack for a hour
Day 11: Level 86-87 #Notes Left laptop round my girlfriends house so started late, bloody xp waste lol
Day 12: Level 87-88 #Notes Script didn't work with new update, had to use older version
Day 13: Level 88-89 #Notes No Problems
Day 14: Level 89-90 #Notes No Problems

To be continued....
  • Like 2

My fresh new account on mirror mode progress log, starting at 40 range, going for 99, 

mostly starting bot at 7-10am and running until 9.30-11pm with small breaks every few hours

Build/Equipment: I am 1 defence, 1 prayer. I wear coif, leather body, d'hide legs and vambs, glory, ring of life and darkbow. 
I can't wear accumulater at the moment and can't afford clue scroll items like ranger boots, so my xp rates are slow in comparison
to what you may achieve, this is just to show people my own progress and to show how good a script this is.

Day 1:  Level 40-57 #Notes RS was under DDOS attack for hours, which was a serious xp waste
Day 2:  Level 57-67 #Notes Logged out when I wasnt there for unknown reason, possibly DDOS
Day 3:  Level 67-73 #Notes No problems
Day 4:  Level 73-76 #Notes No problems
Day 5:  Level 76-79 #Notes No Problems
Day 6:  Level 79-81 #Notes No Problems
Day 7:  Level 81-83 #Notes No Problems
.............................................................................................
Day 8:  Level 83-84 #Notes RS Update earlier in day lost me tons of xp until I got home at 5.30pm
Day 9:  Level 84-85 #Notes No Problems
Day 10: Level 85-86 #Notes Done a small quest as a break, then I was under a DDOS attack for a hour
Day 11: Level 86-87 #Notes Left laptop round my girlfriends house so started late, bloody xp waste lol
Day 12: Level 87-88 #Notes Script didn't work with new update, had to use older version
Day 13: Level 88-89 #Notes No Problems
Day 14: Level 89-90 #Notes No Problems

To be continued....

impressive, keep us updated ! :D

• Mio changed the title to CzarRangingGuild